tuscl

New Strip Club in Tampa: Crazy Horse

Sunday, November 21, 2010 8:48 AM
I just flew in to Tampa after being out of town for a long time. It appears that on my old high school route something that used to be a bait shop or bar or something is now a strip club called Crazy Horse. This is in the last three months. Does anybody know anything about it?

7 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Interesting, I know there is a new strip club opening in Tampa under the Scores brand. Not sure about the CH though.
  • quickstopnirvana
    14 years ago
    Yeah, I guess I should specify, it was on Hillsborough. Also, I'm not technically sure it was a strip club, but, it said GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    It seems very unlikely to this humble observer, that if a new strip club had been in Tampa for a few weeks, it would not be posted in the "Clubs" section of this website.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There are various parts of Tampa. One part has Mons Venus and is the strip club capital of FL but the other part of Tampa requires pasties in the strip clubs and not as many customers so it is possible there are still one or two tampa pasties clubs floating under the radar. The Penthouse club in Tampa is a pasties club. I emailed potheadpl about it and here was his reply "Hillborough county has a stupid law which does not allow nudity and liquor to be in the same building. There are also pasties at Thee Dollhouse. Mons and 2001 have nudity but no alcohol. It's stupid. To have a drink and see a naked woman you pretty much have to drive to Pasco county"
  • racejeff
    14 years ago
    Google search show Crazy Horse in Tampa to be the old Pink Pony location. If that is accurate there has been a strip club in that location for a long time.
  • bob forapples
    14 years ago
    Pink Pony is now Flash Dancers. Went in on a Monday and only one girl there and she was telling me how sick she has been. I asked for a free pass when I was leaving for next time and they said they can ask the manage and I just left.
  • poleshadow
    14 years ago
    Drove by this one myself and didn't have any intel on this club either. Unless Pink Pony was on the corner of HB and Memorial, which is where I saw CH, that isn't it. But I didn't know until a few days ago that it existed, either.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion