tuscl

Two girl LD

Sunday, November 21, 2010 12:29 AM
I would like to get a LD from two dancers at the same time. Ideally they would play a bit with each other as well, but I'm not looking for extras per se. Anyone ever done this in a Toronto club? I've checked old posts but I haven't seen anything about it. Peace, Bigbadbob8

14 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Bob, 1) Two girl LD costs twice as much as a regular LD. 2) Asking the girls to play with each other will cost more, on top of the double charge. OTC Gal did a lesbo act with another dancer-for a customer, but for a lot of $$$$.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I agree with Dudester they are expensive but if you have the money to blow go ahead and try one.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Twice the cost, and, if they're playing with each other, half the attention. :)
  • benaround
    14 years ago
    sounds like a good idea, tried it twice but have never had it work out. A lot of dancers try pushing this as a big turn on - they are scamming you. They take your money, ignore you and play with each other - if that is appealing knock yourself out. Do not count on being a significant part of the action. A lot of time it is a way for a cute girl to get some money for her plain friend. Forget it.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    To be fair, I should point out that I've never done a two girl session. I suppose I should reserve judgement until I have. I may have that opportunity next week, so we'll see.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    I don't know anything about Toronto clubs, but I suggest you ask your favorite dancer if she'll hook you up with a 3-way. Most girls will, not because they're bi but because they make money. Since you're interested you should try it. But I've found it's better in fantasy than in reality. And your money goes faster.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    GMD, you are not missing out on much...Unless it is a club with $10-20 lappers I will avoid them.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    If you can fuck them both.
  • bigbadbob8
    14 years ago
    Interesting replies, thanks for the info. To be honest, I wouldn't mind just watching something like this, as long as the girls were into it. I have to add, when I went to the Kamasutra in Montreal I had a "pair dance" from two girls that was exactly what I had in mind. They played with themselves and each other, they gave me attention, and they rolled around on me while they did it. Peace, Bigbadbob8
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yeah if you notice chemistry going on between two dancers then they might be good for a two girl dance. I once told a dancer "bring a friend back to the VIP with you". It looked like she just picked a random dancer and there was no chemistry between them.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Been there, done that. Mixed results. Try, you might get the upside.
  • crazyjoe
    14 years ago
    Itried it . Thought it would be awesome but both girls were confused about who should do what and space was a problem. I got less. Attentikon and paid double
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    They gotta be compatible. I usually let my favorite pick a dancer she is comfortable with. Of course I do have a say in it. Usually one takes the big head and the other the little head and then they trade positions. It is fun for a change of pace but not for everyday.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I think we should all try it at least once in our lives...maybe twice just to be sure. I think the key is getting the right girls and making sure you're going to get what you're looking for before you even head back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion