tuscl

Tip Them Generously - it pays off!

Sometimes being in a SC is similar to a bid war.

A hot gal is on stage I want at my table. Do I tip her a dollar like everyone else - no I tip her a 5, ten, or more. Doesn't always pay off but will sure get her attention.

As a rule of thumb I try to add extra if the dances were really good. At PHC during lunch I had 4 really hot $20 dances with nice hot gal. Just gave her a Ben. The next time I came to club she greeted me at door and asked "Any special request befoe we enjoy lunch - what can I wear that you would really think is sexy"

18 comments

• pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    Stage guys only tip a dollar because they are not interested in getting dances, they are only there to see the pretty girls. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I have done it before.

But when an exceptional dancer shows up on stage, and this is the one I am interested in, I tip and tip well. I always tip $5, $10, $20 like Player11. And I will tip her when she moves to the side stages. It sets you apart from the crowd and lets her know you appreciate her and want her.

And if she is game, it usually results in a great night even if extras aren't on the table that day.

• steve229
    14 years ago
    Someone once posted a good tip for getting a hot dancer's attention on stage - tip her during her first dance.

If she's doing a multiple dance stage set, the first dance is usually top on. Most guys wait to at least the second set and the dancer is topless to go up to tip. If you tip on the first dance you'll stand out and get noticed.

I tried it soon after reading it on TUSCL. Tipped a hot dancer on her first dance, I was the only guy that went up. Second dance, top came off, and guys were lining the stage to tip her and get Stevies. I couldn't have gotten close to her if I wanted to at that point.

When her set was over, however, she made a beeline for me. Thanked me for coming up to the stage, even started going on about how nice it was to be appreciated for her dancing for a change.

So to whoever posted that before, thanks!
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    I've also used these strategies before, but if you all start doing it then it kind of loses it's appeal, no? It's sort of like the old advertising slogan for Christmas shopping, "Shop early to avoid the crowds"...if everyone did that then it would be crowded, wouldn't it?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    For about 9 years, I have been known as the candy man at my favorite club. It started with left over Haloween candy. Anyway, when I tip the girls on stage, I have a $1 in my right hand and a piece of candy in the other and they get both. I have been told "nice touch". Some of them stop by my table before they even go on stage to see whats in the bag on this trip. As they reach for the candy, I am encouraged to cop a feel. There are even a couple that want me to deposit it down the front of their thong. Well naturally, I can't help but feel the kitty when doing so. All of the club female employees get candy and they all seem to appreciate it. The sugar gives them a boost of energy. The vast majority of them prefer chocolate. This month it was Dove dark chocolate. Next month it will be peppermint candy canes.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    @scatterbrain: "if you all start doing it then it kind of loses it's appeal, no?"

No. Even if we "all" started doing it, the readership of this site is only a part of the SC clientele. We're safe.

The only time I tip a buck is if I've already tipped her multiples earlier in the set and I'm down to my last single. But I try to time it so that doesn't happen.

Sometimes it doesn't work, though. Slow day shift one day, I'm the only tipper for this one hottie. As soon as her set is over, she makes a beeline for the guy she was sitting with before, who didn't even bother to drag his ass to the stage while she was up. She could've gotten at least 2 dances out of me with no effort, and (if they were any good), I was even already thinking VIP just based on stage. Oh well. Hope that drink he bought her was the really expensive stuff.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    What works for me is the way you tip. Most guys don't tip until they see her tits. I watch for a dancer I like and seconds after she takes the stage (still fully costumed) I tip and ask for a dance. I then return to the stage, when the guys go to see her tits, just in case some other guy asks.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    That has always worked for me, except once, so I still continue. Just paid off big time last Thursday and only for a five spot. She is already a favorite, but a long way from becoming my ATF.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Yes they like it when you tip on the first set. I will do that with one I really want at my table and say something like: "Wow you love that outfit, you look fantasticin it." Then on the second set come up she rubs her tits against me, slipping her a 5 and say "Just had to come up and get another look honey." They love it.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    Shit... The way things are right now a $1 will usually get you attention. Now if there's stiff competition for a particular dancer I might throw down a $5, but if its that bad I'll probably just pass.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    I rarely tip the stage. I just walk by, get eye contact and say that I would like dances when she is off stage.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I addition to tipping early in a dance I make sure to make eye contact. Seems hard for alot of guys to do...too shy with a dancer? WTF? I try to pay a nice compliment and then just ask her to join me after her dance.

I'll usually tip every girl that gets on stage if they look even halfway decent...seems like the thing to do. Only the ones I want get my FULL attention.

...and being known as "the candyman" sounds like you're the local pusher or like some pervert stalker..."Hey little girl, waaaant some candy?!" LOL
  • kuteechaser
    14 years ago
    I walk to the stage and hold a dollar or two in my hand to get her attention so that she will approach me. I tip her with a friendly smile and then with an enthusiastic tone of voice (if she is new to me) ask her if she does dances (I already know she is going to say yes). I then ask her to join me after her set. No need to tip the big bucks on stage... have her earn her money when she is with you.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Auctions? 5 dollar 5 dollar going once twice sold
  • ArtCollege
    14 years ago
    This is ridiculous. I read the reviews of the club I'm headed to. I know what kind of mileage I can expect. I seldom tip the stage dancers. And yet I get the kind of mileage the reviewers talk about. I will throw some extra money after a few especially good dances (like, I'm now feeling totally relaxed and ready for a nap). But I don't think you have to spend more money to get good mileage.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Tipping in an overly generous manner can make you memorable to a dancer as someone who tips generously for a good dance, as as a mark to be bled. Detemining which attitude is more prevalent is left as an exercise for the reader.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Dancers only need to smell money, then they'll make a beeline to you wherever you are in the club. If you start buying expensive lap dances, they'll find you even if you aren't even tipping anyone on stage. Unless they don't see you. If you're a regular or in a dead club, the dancers already know you and will try to get money out of the guys throwing money around, unless they already know that you'll buy dances. I don't really like it some dancers act like you have a lot of money to spend when you never did tip them very much on stage. They'll come over and see how much they can get out of you in drinks, dances, etc. etc. until you try to get rid of them. Either that or she sees a bigger money potential out of you in some other way. I think that may be more likely than thinking she really likes you.

In one club several guys were all tipping several dollars at one time. I prefer the dancer do something on stage to make me want to give her a dollar. I'm not interested in throwing money around. I tend to spend more on tips than many just because I routinely visit strip clubs, at least I have been. I may stop doing that so routinely now.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    A better than expected tip or routinely tipping well will get you noticed. However I ask myself what is there to gain from it? If no one has tipped the dancer on stage, being the first and not the first among a crowd of tippers rushing the stage will often get her attention and appreciation.

Sometimes waiting for a dancer to gesture for a tip rather than throwing money at her when she isn't looking (unless she notices a whole lot of money) will get more appreciation. I've seen where guys left money at the stage but they didn't wait for her, she comes and gets my dollar tip and in some cases may have suspected I gave her a lot more when I did not. I got extra attention I wasn't seeking.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    AC,

Perhaps it is your target. The dancers that are in demand vs. those that have to or almost have to beg for customers can make a difference.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion