tuscl

Tipping stage dancers

How do you tip stage dancers? Do you go up to the stage during or after the dance or do you stay at your seat and wave the dancer over?

Peace

Bigbadbob8

20 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    i usually walk up, and either sit or stand and wait for her to come over on her own. if she's busy with another or others i let it go and walk away. if she ignores me (which has happened a couple times) i walk away and remember her as one that will never get any money from me in the future.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Most clubs I go to it is done at the stage
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    In Texas, we wait untill they fall asleep, and then push them on the shoulder.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Most clubs I visit, the dancers do a "tip walk" after their stage set. If I am interested in one, I tip her more than the standard $1.
  • crecat03
    14 years ago
    When I see a girl dancing who I might like to talk with or get a private dance from, I like to go up to the stage for 30 seconds or so, only as long as it takes her to notice me and come my way. I'll tip a couple bucks, maybe introduce myself, and return to my seat, expecting her to come see me shortly after she gets off stage. Most girls at the clubs I go to come by to chat awhile with the guys that come to tip them on stage.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    go to the stage...... first that is the audition to the milage you will get for a LD. if a stripper grinds me, feels me up, does that vibrating thing with her mouth down on me for a buck or two.... shes going to get a LD and get paid. great intro point for the night and to meet new girls.
    tip walks i fukking hate em walking around and making people feel obligated to tip the stripper even though she might not have done anything for it. damn it u do something for me you get cash. most dancers on the pole dont actually perform just flop around or walk in a circle around the pole. get some talent and do tricks on the pole and i pay for that entertainment as well
  • SometimeVoyager
    14 years ago
    I usually tip her while she's on stage, whether I'm sitting stage-side or walk up. Often if I think a dancer deserved a tip but I was just too lazy to get up I'll slip her a couple bucks as she walks by, along with a comment that I enjoyed her dancing. It actually seems more appreciated than the tips they get on stage.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Most of the local clubs have chairs of some variety at the stage. When a girl interest me, I use then and wait for her to make it 'round to me.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I walk up to the stage and tip them after they come up and do a close dance. I might say "Come see me at my table." If you really want the girl you may want to tip more than just a dollar.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    After she blows me in VIP, I tip her. SIMPLE.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    The club where I work when I guy comes upo to tip he climbs on the stage lays on his back with the tip in his mouth ,,I like the pink bills best .. hint hint LOL
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I like to put my hands on the stage stair rails for support and then she comes flying at me. Her legs go around my head and her bikini bottom pussy facing me is up against my nose. After a few seconds of that she backs off onto the stair rails, turns around and grinds her butt up against me, then sometimes if the girl has a nice rack she'll put her boobs up against my face. Then she indicates she wants her tip and I give her a dollar and she smiles.

Typically dancers in the carolina's don't walk the floor looking for tips. They get them from guys tipping at the stage. It's only dancers from somewhere else who visit who do that that I'm aware of.
  • manuela
    14 years ago
    How to tip? Just more often ;-) !!!
    X manuela
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    usually setting at the stage, you tip.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    I walk up to the stage, take a good look at their boobs, and tell them to buy low and sell high.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I like to fold up the dollar like a little paper football then "kick" it through her upraised legs like it was a field goal.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Dazymaz:

Did you ever get tipped a pink on stage? In my drunkest moments I don't think I would ever tip a pink. I put a few of them away when the Bank of Canada stopped printing them and started withdrawing them from circulation.

(For you non-Canadians on the board, "pinks" was the nickname for the old C$1000 bills.)
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I think its important to walk up to them and tip them on stage letting them know they are appreciated. Sometimes they are really flattered being tipped on the first set before they are topless. I like to compliment the girl on her outfit and then just follow her lead on touching, slipping $$ into her g string, etc. Usually if I give a big tip say $10 I will tell her "I would enjoy your company at my table honey."
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Speaking of compliments, last evening while getting a few dances from my new favorite, I told her how beautiful she was. She gave what I considered a strange reaction. And while I was talking with her at the bar afterward, the same reaction to the same compliment. I asked her if it bothered her that I told her she is beautiful. She said yes. I was a bit taken back. I then asked if she thought she was, and reluctantly she said yes. So why, I asked, would she be bothered. Her answer, because she knows guys will say that to ANY dancer they want something from. I guess that is true enough, generally, but not in every case. Also, that goes on in civilian life as well. I think she had me there, as I couldn't explain how she could tell the difference between one wanting something or just telling the truth, other than she had admitted she knows she is beautiful.

As this conversation continued, she said something about all the pretty girls there, and there were quite a few. I countered that many were pretty, but few beautiful. Her question, "What is the difference?" I don't know about the rest of you, but to me, there IS a difference, but how does one explain it?
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Greetings Farmerart :OH geez now I feel cheap .. I was talking about the Fifties ! lol
    and yes I have gotten several Pink ones .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion