tuscl

When Your Married OTC Fav has Baby Fever - Still Do her?

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:34 AM
You find out Married FAV (stripper, housewife whore) has Baby Fever according to posts on Facebook with her women friends and MIL. She is in 3rd marriage, 28, and apparrently wants to have kid with new husband (she has one from prior marriage, he has none). Situation: You have been doing her over two years (having taken tons of sexy photos of her), and her getting married did not affect her wanting to meet for sessions. You met her at SC then seeing her mainly otc. She married live in about 6 months ago. She is on BC (she says) but you use condoms too. Will she actually go off BC to get PG by him and meet you (using condoms) and then get knocked up by him? She has expressed she prefers seeing you (and probably other clients) vs dancing. Lets say she gets knocked up - how can you feel comfy its 100% odds its his? Would you stll do her in this situation? If she gets PG would you try to do her without condoms knowing how horny PG gals can be? Or once she starts really showing drop her and decide well its graduation time. Do you think she will try to keep her whoring going on thruout the pregnancy (if it happens)?

16 comments

• jackslash
    14 years ago
    I would do her before and after she gets pregnant. You're right, pregnant women are often very horny and can be a lot of fun before they get too fat. Just be sure you don't knock her up or you'll be paying her child support for 18 years.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Yes I am considering ending the project as I dont want even the slightest chance of knocking her up. I have to wonder how many others shes doing or if she even cares husband will be the father. Certainly she uses her fb page to drum up business....
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    If you wondering how many others she is doing why would you do her without protection ? play safe player !
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    what about getting snipped?
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Exactly Dazymaz. I am skittish about doing any of them without protection. One would be naive to believe she is not doing others. She even has an old BF living with them to share expenses. When she was working at club I saw her going to CR with other guys a couple of times (and these were just appointments I made with her to do her itc). They weren't paying the $120 non VIP fee to go in there for just dances. It beats the hell outta me how her cuckold husband has not caught on to her whoring but I sure would not want to be the one to enlighten him. I am not sure she would let customers do her without condoms anyhow.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    No
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    run ... run ... run dont go bare on her she might catch something from the hundreds of other otc guys she has. even if she is pg and wants it run before things go wrong
  • TommyMoney
    14 years ago
    Sheesh... who's that desperate to get laid to put up with this scenario? Nobody should be, save for Pee Wee Herman, maybe...
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Smart Man Player .. if she does you she does others better safe than never ..and make sure you bring your own condom .. in case she pokes a hole in hers ..some wimins really want a kid so you can never be do carefull ... Take care Player and happy hunting
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Thanks Dazymaz will be careful. I bring my own condoms but she loves to put them on me (she is so skillful at it)....... OOPS she could poke it so so with sharp fingernails - Scary.
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    remember back when craigslist had tons of listings for hookers, it was almost a weekly thing for some woman to show up offering men the chance to have sex with a pregnant woman. from the numbers I saw, I'd guess there's a market for it (though I can't understand the appeal of a woman 7-8 months along). as for what to do, I think the other posters are right, time to move on, fast.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    agree with most, avoid her until that situation is over.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Yes the preggo gals don't appeal to me either. Also I would feel kinda strange meeting some gays pg wife at motel for sex. But to each his own.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    a few years ago i met a cute regular girl in a regular bar. we got along fine and i ended up going to her apartment with her. after we get there i discover that she's pregnant and her boyfriend's picture is in a frame on a bookcase across from where we're sitting. total turnoff to me. i make up an excuse say goodbye and leave.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Well long finger nails would totally trash that condom once you got going with it .. I prefer to bring My own as I do not like the taste of Lubed condoms .. and I also dont really trust the condom from a customer becasue if it came from the vending machine in the can they are very cheap and stale probly .. so would break easier .. good luck in your quest Player !
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Hmmm, maybe a trip to Ontario *is* in order. I think I'll wait till summer though. :))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion