tuscl

Strip Club Resources

Maverick100
British Columbia
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 5:48 AM
Gentlemen, Fairly new to this site so please bare (or is that bear...)with me (especially to this part of the site). Do you recommend any alternate strip club resources other than this excellent site with such a wealth of useful information from a practical point of view...I have found "Strip Club list / Strip Club network" ([view link]) but are there other sites out there with local input? Further to this matter I have tried to "post reply's" to some point raised on the above mentioned site but to no avail. Does one have to be a member to either post a reply or raise a new point of discussion? Feed back would be appreciated. This is more directly aimed at the Vancouver BC scene, in its new limited form from the heady days of the 1980's when Vancouver ruled...(and now it sucks...)

17 comments

• minnow
    14 years ago
    If you go to Los Angeles area, [view link] is a good source of club info. I think there's a link from tuscl to it. As for SCL- it's a big joke, imo. Seems more like a juvenille chat room than a source for useful stripclub info.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    If there is a more useful site than this one I have not found it. I travel all over the U.S. and find this site to be invaluable.
  • 3LeggedMan
    14 years ago
    Stripclublist is very good for some clubs but you have to wade thru a lot of crap on many of their pages. TUSCL IS the best.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I haven't found anything as extensive or accurate as TUSCL, either.
  • trojangreg
    14 years ago
    This is by far the best site out there. I also travel alot and make most of my clubbing decisions based on info gained here. Plus have made friends and met up with other TUSCL members. I feel your pain about Vancouver. Having spent 8 years in Atlanta and hanging out with Shadowcat and trips to PP in Columbia and then moving up here to strip club hell it is killing me. Thank goodness for the trips to LA and other cities for work. My only recommendation here is the five at least the stage shows are good and you can watch a game. But forget about the $50 lap dances what a rip.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There are $50 lap dances here in Columbus. The dancers only keep $30 of it and the other $20 goes to the club. Major rip off but the clubs with $50 lappers are also the ones with the most freebies. Free food buffet sponsored by Tweeters Chicken set out every friday/saturday on cols gold. free cover before 7pm and $2-3 drinks.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    TUSCL rules.
  • mjx01
    14 years ago
    TUSCL has the best intel as far as I can tell.
  • Maverick100
    14 years ago
    Thanks to all who replied to my request. It's an overwhelming show of support to how good TUSCL actually is, which is why I joined in the first place. Stripclublist does have some merits but as previously mentioned you have to wade through piles of crap to get a few decent tidbits of info and there is lots of petty pissing and moaning. Still, does anyone know how to post to that site? Thanks again.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    no one else but [view link]
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    This is best site IMO
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Why do you continue to ask us for info on how to post/reply at stripclublist? Go there, ask them.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Here are some other strip club websites, but I agree that TUSCL is likely the best: [view link]
  • Maverick100
    14 years ago
    Thanks again for the replys. Regarding my other question if it was obvious I wouldn't have even brought it up on this site. It's now a mute point for me. TUSCL rules, 'nough said.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    Stripclublis does have free admission coupons that you can print out and use for some clubs. Other than that, no need to go anywhere else but here.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    In Michigan, [view link] can be useful.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    also there is [view link] It has a reviews section and many of the reviews are written by strippers or ex strippers from the club so you get an insider's perspective on things. They also have a forum but it is strictly moderated and they frequently ban members.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion