tuscl

Girls with rough hands

Sunday, November 14, 2010 10:02 PM
Anyone noticed this? A lot of strippers have rough hands, like they've had a physical job for a long time. Most are not old enough to have spent too many years doing much of anything! And I doubt it's from giving handjobs.

7 comments

• spandexman
    14 years ago
    A lot of strippers are from Latin or Eastern European countries, so they could have done a lot of hard labor prior to coming to America. Even in the US a lot of strippers are from poor backgrounds, let's face it Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton don't need to give lapdances to pay for the rent or rehab.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    bumrubber, Thank you! That's just what I've been saying. Lots of dancers with rough hands claim its from working the pole (the stripper pole, not the other kind).
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Couldn't tell you about their hands, but most of their pussies are plenty soft. ;)
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Run into this alot too. I think they are just Moms at home doing a lot of dishes, i.e., dispan hands.
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    I can think of two reasons right now. Hard labor w/ lots of friction or washing dishes. Does the dancer's hands have calluses? If so could be the labor. Are their hands dried? Could be from frequent dish washing.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    yes i know my hands are rough sorry boys ,, it must be all that hand sanitizer .
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i knew a dancer that worked construction pouring concrete and finishing driveways/sidewalks. she didn't appeal to me so i never did any dances with her but i'll bet her hands were rough ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion