tuscl

1 dead, 3 injured in strip club shooting

Monday, November 8, 2010 5:10 PM
Santiago Esparza / The Detroit News Detroit — One man died and three other people were injured early this morning during a shooting at a strip club on the city's west side. A 20-year-old man was killed at 1:15 a.m. at Club Bayz Bar and Grill, 9933 Greenfield, Detroit Police Sgt. Eren Stephens said. A 20-year-old woman was shot in the stomach and two men, ages 37 and 41, were each shot in the leg. The incident occurred after two men were refused entry, according to Stephens. The men left the club but returned and opened fire, police said. "No suspects have been arrested and investigators are checking for videos that could yield clues," Stephens said. The wounded survivors were taken to a local hospital and are reportedly in stable condition. Club owners were not available for comment this morning. From The Detroit News: [view link]

6 comments

• SuperDude
    14 years ago
    As a Detroiter, I am disgusted and dismayed. Here we go again.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    Makes me affraid to even go out anymore.........hmmmmm...what does a girl do?
  • chimpo55
    14 years ago
    This could happen in any city in any state at any kind of bar/night club so....don't stereo type Detroit please.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    JUDY, I will be up in Detroit in about 4 hours...PM me if you want to go out...I will protect you!
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    appreciate the offer hun......my son has a game tonight. Totally out of the question.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Not to press the point, but this is the second reported shooting outside a strip club in Detroit in two months. I live in Detroit and want it to succeed, but this stuff seems unstoppable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion