tuscl

My 1 Year Anniversary!

Saturday, November 6, 2010 6:22 AM
well it's been exactly one year since i joined tuscl expressly for the reason of describing a lame experience at a strip club that i had read about here that others had rated pretty highly. For the 1st couple months or so i was here i would just read the reviews and write a review or two of my own. then one day i decided to venture over here into discussions and lurked for awhile before i decided to post every once in awhile. over a period of time i started to enjoy discussing some of the aspects of strip clubbing and conversing with you guys and now i find myself coming here almost every day.. I'M HOOKED! LOL anyway here's a thanks to tuscl and the guys that make it what it is.. cheers!

15 comments

• gk
    14 years ago
    Happy anniversary. TUSCL's a great way to share experiences with people who appreciate our particular brand of fun.
  • manuela
    14 years ago
    Happy anniversary Troop ! ! ! X ;-)
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    'i find myself coming here almost every day" Ok, that's good, but you need to get a smart phone/ipad, so you can be on here 24/7, like us real addicts, lol. Congrats!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    HAPPY HAPPY!!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I have to keep my clubbing a secret from family, friends, co-workers, etc., so it was frustrating not to have anyone to share my good, bad, funny and downright weird strip club experiences with. TUSCL had filled that gap nicely. TUSCL also helps me get by between strip club "fixes", kinda like a methadone clinic for an addict, lol.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I need a fix, cuz I'm going down Congrats, troop. Let's go to a club and celebrate!! LOL
  • troop
    14 years ago
    thanks guys and manuela too :-) after i posted it occured to me that i should have said thanks to the guys and girls of tuscl ;)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha great idea to go out and celebrate at a strip club.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yo whats up, dis is Chris Rock And i'm wit my man Lil Jon And we stay in da club, we live in da club, we die in da club, we get our car washed in da club, we go to school in da club we go to da cleaners in da club, we never leave da motherfuckin club! we go to church in da club! we do everything in the motherfuckin club! we pay our taxes in da club! we go to the library in da club! [view link]
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Have some cake.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Wait until year 2 when you start imagining faces to go with poster's names. And then year 3....
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    You are a good participant here, troop. I'll miss your rabid ageism, anti-Canadianism, and all the rest of your charms while I am away:) I am still a tuscl baby - not even six months old.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Just who is the old timer posting regularly? My guess would be sc.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    farmerart says: Posted: 11/07/10 You are a good participant here, troop. I'll miss your rabid ageism, anti-Canadianism, and all the rest of your charms while I am away:) --------------------------------- not sure if you'll see this since you're leaving the great white north.. but art what ageism? (is that really a word? lol) i just want you to adopt me for financial reasons :) anti-canadian? moi? to prove you wrong i promise to hug the next moose i see. eh ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Wait, art, I thought you were gonna adopt *me*?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion