tuscl

Now Israel Has a 'Tea Party'

Sunday, October 31, 2010 12:03 AM
The "Teh" Party Likud Party activists in Israel have set up a protest movement against the peace process modeled after the tea party movement in the United States. "The Israeli group will hold a rally Sunday at the Zionist Organization of America House in Tel Aviv, under the banner 'Saying No to Obama,' where they plan to protest Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's policy and the American pressure on Israel to renew the settlement construction freeze," reports Haaretz. Members of the Knesset -- Israel's parliament -- who are participating in the rally believe an Israeli-style tea party will counter the pressure being applied to Israel's rulers by Obama, who has called for a settlement-building freeze.

4 comments

• RapturousOne
    14 years ago
    The Tea Parties in America are true grass roots, not the astroturf you imply. Maybe you had them confused with some of George Soros' radical left puppet groups.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Peace with those that publicly states they want you eliminated from the face of the earth? Ah, NO!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    clubber: Saw the new avatar so I checked out your other photos. You BUGGER!! You have photos of vince's Melon Girl too. I am hopelessly in love/lust with that enchanting creature. What's her name? I'd love to find her on the 'net.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    fa, I wish I knew as well. Just talking with Vince and he too, didn't know for sure. I think he said he had heard someone knew of her, but I don't remember for sure. I think he said she was in CA. Maybe someone out there might have an idea. And yes, I have his pictures and lust after her as well. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion