tuscl

Flashing

Otto22
Michigan
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 10:22 PM
Have notices the rebirth of an old tradition of dancers "flashing" while on stage. This doesn't apply to nude clubs, although some dancers merely flash their junk in nude clubs as well. What I'm observing of late is the flashing of the vag while on stage at topless clubs like Bogart's. This is not the same as pulling the g-string out to receive tips but rather simply yanking down the g-string for exptened periods while dancing. Anybody else noting this phenomenon?
I remember years ago many dancers believed that flashing was in poor taste and looked down on girls who flashed.

15 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    They got over it when they saw the bigger tips the flashers were getting.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Flashing is getting routine in the VIP. One dancer just went all nude without being asked.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    As long as it wasn't Ruby flashing there at Bogarts, I'm OK with it. LOL
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Tops on but bottoms exposed is pretty common in bikini clubs.
  • 3LeggedMan
    14 years ago
    My fave club in Central IL is technically nude, but about half the dancers do not remove their bottoms on stage. However, almost all of those that don't take 'em off will flash the kitty for 10-15 seconds at a time. Life is good!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Ruby?! Almost didn't see her coming last time at Bogart's, her in camo gear and all.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I saw it earlier this year at St. James and it kind of threw me (it's never allowed).

I've seen it often at Houston Dolls (not this year), but when I saw it, it wasn't uncommon for panties to go to knee level for extended periods (in the LD room), or to come entirely off.

For years, Fantasy Plaza wasa nude place. Now, it's supposedly topless, but it's part of the scam. There's vag flashing onstage, and in the LD room, 2 for a topless LD, but twice that for nude (40 per, or 3 for 100).
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would not be surprised if dancers started giving 20 second blow jobs for a $1 stage tip at Bogarts. Anything goes at the place.

I remember sitting at the bar talking to a dancer and she said she was moving to Tampa and was thinking about working at the Penthouse club. I told her to try Mons Venus and she said "hell no I would never do full nude that is so slutty showing your pussy to everyone"...that was all I needed to hear before declining a dance from her...I just checked PH Tampa on TUSCL and found out it is a PASTIES club in TAMPA???? wtf!?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    ^^^^This bar conversation was at Dreamgirls in Columbus NOT Bogarts..
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    The clubs I have visited in Canada are full nude and generally the dancers give a great gyno show on stage. My one visit to Bogarts involved no on-stage flashing whatsoever and the same was found at all other Detroit area clubs I have visited. Now the mileage in VIP was a different story! Off the wall mileage in VIP and prudish stage shows - I just don't get it. Why even bother with stage shows in those clubs?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Flashing helps prevent roof leakage too. Strippers strip.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    The stage show is public and non-pubic. VIP is private and voluntary. VIP nudity is illegal but not enforced.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Unfortunately flashing on stage in topless clubs (below the belt) is not something I see dancers do around here. Many even wear not one thong but two to make sure they don't accidentally show anything. :(
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    How about the waitresses start flashing for ones!!!
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    Wow... it's been years since I hit the Inkster clubs and it sounds as though things have gotten much more interesting. When in town, Bogarts and H8s are my usual stops and have had great times in the past. It might be time to visit the Livonia plant for work and get some Inkster SC time worked in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion