tuscl

Halloween?

gatorjoe2
Florida
Sunday, October 24, 2010 3:26 AM
anybody visit the clubs on halloween? what is to be expected?

15 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Scary naked women. Oh, wait...
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ... that could be any night in some clubs. ^ *(continued from post above) ;)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here in Columbus lots of clubs are doing prize giveaways for costume contests and some clubs waiving cover charge if you show up in a costume. I am going to avoid them...Most are on Saturday night so I will try to go out on Friday night instead.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Lots of dancers dressed up in costumes. Sounds like a typical night at the strip clubs except the dancers are trying to look scary. The only major drawback is that the dancers are sometimes slow to take their clothes off. I like less clothes and less costumes on some girls. Some I don't care if they keep their costumes on. I also see some customers wearing some freaky costumes.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yeah, I go to clubs on the Halloween period. The gals are dolled up in their outfits. It can be a conversation opener, talking about what they are wearing and how nice they would look in a skin costume. LOL
    14 years ago
    Typically "costumes" as opposed to "outfits", some sort of character. Often clubs require girls to wear a Halloween costume and not all of them are happy about it. Last year I was thinking of going as a pimp but didn't get my act together in time. Went anyways and a fave was dressed as a dominatrix cop, complete with kick-ass boots and a riding crop. We did the champagne court and she had me hit her bare ass with the riding crop and seemed to really enjoy it. Decided she didn't like the hat and put it on me, so I landed up wearing it for about an hour. Later a sexy sailor stopped and sat with me. Mentioned she'd seen me with the cop hat and put her sailor hat on me. Maybe they were just trying to cover up the bald spot but it was a fun Saturday night.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    gatorjoe, you a U Fla fan ?? I never went to a strip club on halloween. Are the treats better?
  • Kimi
    14 years ago
    I'm excited about going on halloween or Halloween weekend for the first time ever. I love costumes on girls so I think it'll be fun. There is a local club that does costume nights on Tuesdays but there aren't that many girls there on Tuesdays and the club is really far from me. This weekend I'll try to go to at least 2 clubs and hopefully see some knee high socks and pigtails.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I did last year for the first time. Several of the better-looking gals were absent. Gave some stage time for new talent, some of which were dressed in costume, but on the whole the club was slower.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    For whatever reason, it turns out that most of my favorites have kids, so most of them have taken that day off to go trick or treating.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    anyone been to one of those $500 costume contests? I am guessing they are rigged but wonder what the winning costumes have been
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Several year ago, I made my one and only visit to the Atlanta Cheetah on Halloween night. All of the club staff and dancers and about half of the customers were in costumes. You couldn't tell who was working and who was a guest. I could tell that there was a lot of money spent on the costumes. The Cheetah is one of those clubs that you only go to, to be seen and impress others. Nothing special happened and I have never been back.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "what is to be expected?" Dancers in costumes & maybe more of a party atmosphere than on most nights. This year it falls on a Sunday night, which is usually one of the deadest nights of the week in a strip club.
  • racejeff
    14 years ago
    Different experiences here. I wouldn't expect to see most of the dancers with kids. Here most clubs do their costume event on another night. Thursday and Saturday are nights I've seen ads for.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Entertainment papers in Detroit have full page ads for Halloween parties for Sat. October 30 and Sun. Oct. 31. Customers in costumes pay no cover. I have tried it once and found the silliness excessive. Maybe I'm getting old.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion