tuscl

Should have pulled out sooner

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Friday, October 22, 2010 11:48 PM
<p>I had another one of those "I should have pulled out sooner" moments the other night. I don't know about anybody else, but I have to readily admit that when the alcohol is strong, the stripper is hot and the BBBJ foreplay is superb, they all combine to make my judgement very cloudy. Of course, lucky for me I was not ID'ed, never use a card in a club and nobody knows who I am there, so I will never likely be entered in the "who's your daddy" lottery with this girl's other lucky contestants, but there it is.<p> <p>It is always amazing how they originally act indignant about the mishap, then it suddenly becomes no big deal when you give her an extra cash infusion for her troubles. The girl this happened with actually came out after to hang out, smooch, etc. And she was damned hot - lol.<p>

27 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    congrats daddy rick! LOL
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Well, if this happens to one of my idols, the suave rickdugan, it will certainly happen to me, then. Not yet, thank heavens! As troop says: "congrats daddy rick!"
    14 years ago
    You may have given her a gift. Hopefully she did not return the favor.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Snip, snip, snip all your cares away. Don't be so sqeamish. :)
  • joeblow44
    14 years ago
    Oh My God Rick! I think he has your eyes!! LOL
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lmao. Oh, I didn't mention what she said after the mishap, which was, "You got some in me - I'm not on birth control." Thank goodness for anonymous SC visits. If she does get pregnant I somehow doubt that I am the only candidate for father of the month, but in any event I am untraceable to her. She does not even have my cell #.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    damn you put it in a strippa raw? wow i wouldnt trust em to go bareback but to each their own hopefully she didnt leave you with a gift that keeps on giving
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    oh btw she was shocked as well? she knew the risk when she put it in her raw, maybe she'll go to giving BJs a lot safer
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    Have not had to be concerned with this situation with Strippers as my favored activity is BBBJs, usually with a CIM. But many years ago when I did the Massage Parlor scene (Early 1980's) there was this one woman who I must have Fucked uncovered 100+ times. I didn't have to "pull out" as she wanted me to cum inside her. She NEVER claimed to have become pregnant.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    My opinion, rather stupid by both.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Learned a long time ago that if she is doing something with me, she's doing it with others as well. I've only had one instance where I even considered that I might have helped a dancer create life...very "by the rules", but very drunk. I think she was too drunk to even know what we did....
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Rick, are you back in Milwaukee again???
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    Rick: Don't sweat it. We have all done the same thing, maybe not with a stripper, but with the girl next door for sure. I don't know any dancers NOT on birth control. I had a favorite, first few months everything was covered (literally). Then one night we were in the VIP, both a little drunk. But by this time we were comfortable with each other and in the heat of passion we begin to screw like we were on our honeymoon. "Shouldn't we stop" I said? "No, don't stop" she said. After a while, I exploded deep inside of her. I was nervous until the tests came back negative. From then on it was Bareback with her all the time. We had fun while it lasted. But I was younger then and more stupid. But damn she felt good. Good Luck.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I knew I was going to take some lumps for this but there it is. My problem is that I despise condoms and sometimes a good BBBJ quickly becomes something else. No excuses - I could have stopped it, but that is a sever test of willpower after the girl has already been working me for a while.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Gotta agree with Clubber
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm telling you, being snipped is freedom from worry in that regard. It's *fun* watching their faces when you say, "Don't worry sweetheart, I've been shooting blanks since you were in grade school" on those rare occasions for me when the rubber breaks. Of course, it might be a little creepy, too. Especially since it'll only be a few more years when I'll be able to say to some of them, "since before you were born..." Christ! I really *am* a creepy old pervert.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    They still have a choice of Plan B within a certain time frame (I think 24 or 48 hours after inception)
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Ssss-aaaa-ffff-eeee-tttt-yyyy Safety-dance!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    YESSSSSS !!!! Rick. Be safe dude, we don't want to call you "DADDY" do we??? LOL
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    Good grief, I don't care how drunk I am I am not putting it into a stripper uncovered. Because she is absolutely doing this with others too. Even the BBBJ is highly inadvisable.
  • BeachBoner
    14 years ago
    Anybody remember "Fancy Pants" in Highland Park Michigan in the good old days? Standard procedure in a chair against the wall (the girls wore short skirts) was dance 1: uzipped and made ready, 2 & 3 bare back and balls deep. The deal was "if you don't get off in me we finish with a handjob in a booth." My count must be 20 at least, no "guess what"'s on later visits, and I never needed the booth job. Great place, but amazing I'm still alive! Best slide down on Igor was at "The Zoo" (mud dance place ((???)) in '95 )- won't ever forget that - not SOP there but available - only filled the kitty there once. Very cute librarian looking girl (waitress)who offered a dance, talked hot and told me she once got so hot she unzipped a guy and slipped it in. I had a few brewskis, unzipped, she pulled her panties aside and heaven slid on like it was lubed. Fancy Pants though was a guaranteed balls-deep or mouth shot - great place for lunch.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Paying child support for 18 years is scary.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Well I've only said that I fuck a lot of strippers, not that I'm always very smart about it. More often than not I use a condom or limit it to a bj, but every once in a while a mistake is made. Let it never be said that I only share the self-flattering stuff on this thing. ;)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I wonder how many others she let slip by the goalie.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Rick, you are braver than I. I had the opportunity last Thu. She had my dick out and was rubbing it against her pussy. I had a condom in my pocket but only wanted a BBBJ. I got it. As we smoked an afterwards cigarette, I commented that I damn near had it in you. She said "yes, I know. I wanted you to".
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Christ! I wouldn't go bareback with a dancer if I was single. There are just too many things that can go wrong. Preggers, stds...she might even (shiver) become emotionally attached! What are you guys thingking?! Take care of yourselves...I wish you luck.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Nothing is 100% foolproof........ I'll sign off with the joke of the day: At the conclusion of the physical on a sexy coed, the university doctor informed her that she was in excellent health, and asked her if she had any questions. Coed: "My boyfriend likes to perform anal sex on me, is it possible to get pregnant from that?" Doctor: "Certainly- where do you think lawyers come from".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion