tuscl

Help Needed Good Full Nude Strip Clubs In chicago ?

Saturday, October 16, 2010 2:53 AM
Want to have a good time in chicago any info is helpfull , would like one with full bar if possible

5 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Club 390 390 E Joe Orr Rd Chicago Heights, Illinois 60411 I think there is also a free pass on their website.
  • MajorBoobage
    14 years ago
    Club O. They are fully naked on stage and have fully naked private dances for $30 a song with really good grindage. You can also get topless dances for $20 a song, but I have no idea if it's the same level of grindage because I've never turned down the fully nude option. Club O has the advantage of being immediately off the highway. PoleKatz is very close to a highway; Club 390 is out in the sticks. In my experience 390 is the most expensive, followed by PoleKatz and then Club O, but you can spend a ton of money in any of those three if you let yourself. BTW, most people (myself included) would tell you that Industrial Strip in Hammond, Ind., is the best club in the Chicago area, and they do have fully nude private dances with very good grindage but they do not serve alcohol.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    TUSCL says Chicago has 6 strip clubs (in a city of 3 million+.) Better take A LOT of pills!!!
  • 3LeggedMan
    14 years ago
    Read the TUSCL reviews. The 6 clubs actually within the city aren't half as good as those in NW Indiana, the south suburbs or the NW suburbs.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    stan, you will note that nobody here gave you a name of a club in the city proper. That is because all of the clubs in Chicago suck IMHO. One must travel 25+ minutes out of downtown to find good options.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion