tuscl

Review or Advertisement?

Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:19 PM
i just took the time to read 2 "reviews?" posted today by strippers. both reviews rated the clubs as 10s across the board. here are the 2 reviews.... ....................................... #1 Hey ya'll. I've been working here for 3 yrs. It's been the best gentlemen's club I've worked at. It's cool and laid back. I work noon to 5:30 monady through saturday. The bar is a bit small but, we're like family in the afternoon and treat each other like family. I have two bar daughters coco and kellie. coco is a very good girl, she's been through alot and she's my hero and has grown over the years, kellie is very sweet and cool to be arround. Me, I'm just here until I get done with my online schooling for auto. repair tech. can't wait to get out of the bar life and into the car life for a better rewarding life... this job is getting old.. #2 I went here 'cause I heard good things from this place; like if is one of the best in the Tidewater area, the girls are talented, and pretty, the alcohol is not that expensive, and many other excellent reviews. I was astounded with this place and with the girls; no overly skinny girls, but women with some nice curves (yay for curves!). Plus, the dancers are very friendly, and a few of them encouraged me to show up on a weekday afternoon to give it a try. I definitively have to give this place a try very soon! .............................................. now my question is this.. do you think that those were really reviews or just advertisements for the clubs/strippers?

8 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Definitely not written by a woman. The verbage is all wrong. 100% schill
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Make the guy who wrote them walk in heels for a day ...
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    The GIRL that wrote the first one also posted a blog. I tend to believe that she is in fact a female. As far as a review goes. NO! In years past TUSCL used to screen reviews. I have seen a lot of reviews that I don't consider to be real.But now, I think the work load has gotten too big to do that. But surely most of us can distinguish between a review and an advertisement
  • troop
    14 years ago
    actually i think both reviews were written by strippers but imo they are more to advertise themselves and or the clubs as opposed to being real reviews. i've seen alot of that lately and i agree that the screening process appears to be overloasded.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I sometimes wonder if TUSCL uses an automated system to verify reviews when Founder and Editor are busy at the strip clubs on vacaation.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I believe we are more tolerant here than if one of us was at a site like Stripper Web and wrote a review about how we paid big $ for extras as a self promotional ploy to pick up dancers at a particular club. When I mentioned on EDN (defunct I beleive) about extras clubs here in Houston I was blasted with hostility from other posters (mainly strippers) and called a WhoreMonger. I received spiteful emails from one dancer mod calling me a PL and another from a male mod (probably a fag) accsing me of bragging. Not too long after I was kicked off completely from the site (I had already been kicked off SW).
  • troop
    14 years ago
    "overloasded" ^ overloaded that is, still wainting for that edit feature ;) and yes i think we are a little too tolerant of spammers etc.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think they are written by- I could care less. I refuse to read it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion