tuscl

DEEETROIT-Strip clubs...

Kprince
California
Friday, October 8, 2010 1:18 PM
Going to detroit tonight to sample some of the strip clubs. I realize extra's are best had during the week, but usually I go first to the high end clubs, Penthouse (private booths,) and Flight Club (always top flight talent) before eventually heading down to Henry the 8th (southgate) for the guaranteed finish. Just curious if there are any new clubs that are worth of my rotation for a friday night or if these 3 continue to be the best bet. Thanks.

3 comments

• Kprince
    14 years ago
    After looking through the reviews, it seems that the Hustler club is getting a lot of positive reviews, I think I'll check that place out instead of the usual penthouse/flight club combo.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I can't say Hustler is OK, I haven't been there, but several dancers I've talked to lately in Detroit say it isn't doing well. You may get good dances there. If you are up on 8 Mile, go to the East side and try Players. Players has been around for a long time, customers are taken well care of. YMMV
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also remember to print the free admission pass on the Hustler website. Still gotta pay for valet parking though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion