tuscl

It's Hockey Night In Canada

FINALLY, NHL resumed play last night. My beloved Oilers smacked the hated Flames 4-0 last night. McIntyre knocked out Ivanans with one punch to make the game absolutely perfect. Going to the Garage tomorrow night to see the Canucks kick the Kings' asses. It is good to have real sport on TV again. That namby-pamby football stuff puts me to sleep.

17 comments

• txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Football has better cheerleaders.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    ^
    You need 'em because the game is so lame.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Eddie Shore!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Isn't *every* night hockey night in Canada? Being a moderate fan myself, I can sympathize, though. Give me a decent puck fuck over that mamby pamby football any day of the week. They call it a sport, but they spend most of their time standing around. They don't even have weapons!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    GO RED WINGS!!!!
    They are my new favorite team because they are from DEETROIT.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Well, farmerart, there's always the Lingerie Football league. And BTW, GO WINGS!!!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    The closest I have been to a hockey game is when I visited Wayne Gretzky's home in Brantford,Ontario. I also drove past the now closed Cockshut tractor factory. Damn Canadians. Shouldn't it be Cockshit?
  • dustyshoes
    14 years ago
    Blackhawks started last night with a loss but give it a go again sat. They also have beautiful cheerleaders but you can't see them on tv.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Seriously, hockey over football?

Canadians, sheesh.
  • trojangreg
    14 years ago
    farmerart my two favorite teams are playing tonight. The Kings and whoever is playing the band wagon jumping Canucks. I will be at the game tonight and will probably head over to No 5 Orange afterwords. By the way they have renamed the garage Rogers Arena not the same but whoever pays the bucks gets to have the stadium named after them. Both teams are poster children for futilety having never won the cup. Kings should have won in 93 except for that idiot McSorleys curved stick.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    trojangreg:

It's always going to be the Garage for me. Wish I had known you would be at #5 after the game. I was there two nights ago. I'm going to a joint on Denman after the game (close to my condo).
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Greg, I'll keep the home fires burning for you.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Oops! Canucks lose 2-1 in a shootout. Bit of a hangover this morning!!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    And... USC(Carolina) knocked off #1 Alabama. I'll bet the Platinum Plus was rocking after that game.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    The mighty Oilers win again. Oilers 3 Panthers 2. Can anybody stop this team this year? Are the glory years of the 80s back?

Here we go Oilers here we go!!!!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    fa,

Bummer!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Reality returns. My beloved Oilers lose two in a row - one to the hated Flames last night after giving up a lead heading into the third period. Rats!!! Canucks are sucking wind too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion