tuscl

So what happened to the site?

Thursday, October 7, 2010 4:40 PM
I was trying to get into the site last night when all of a sudden it said the site was working on a technical issue. So does anybody know what happened?

18 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    The site did not come back up until around 1000EDT. Only F knows.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    No. I encountered the same message.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ well it's good to see tuscl up and running again, thanks for your work ;)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I also noticed last night that all the reviews had been deleted for each club and moved to Elans of Conn I checked my own profile and saw all my reviews were for Elans of Conn It was a hostess bar in Conn. and it had over 96,000 reviews, which I am guessing is the total amount of reviews total for TUSCL. Also have noticed a small glitch with the top ten list. When I look at the right hand side of the screen Hip Hugger is ranked #10, but when I click on the top 100 to view clubs 1-10 [view link] it shows Platinum Plus as #10 and Hip Hugger as #11. Very minor glitch though compared with last night.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ same here art.. except mine wasn't in alberta eh ;)
  • founder
    14 years ago
    Hi Guys... let's just say I pulled an all-nighter and not in a good way. Yes, we did loose some reviews. If you are missing reviews, please resubmit them, and you will get another 4 weeks free VIP time. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    A review of a club I visited late Tuesday evening was up for a while yesterday but has disappeared today. No loss. It was just another lame Alberta club.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    Yesterday's reviews disappeared?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also Stripclublist page for Ohio was messed up last night and this morning but it is working again. I also noticed the thread I started about the hacker, is gone. I thought maybe I pissed off the hacker lol my bad guys...
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I was jonesin' pretty bad when I discovered TUSCL was temporarily out of service last night, so I went over to stripclublist for a look-see. Couldn't get the states to download....were the planets aligned against club-related web sites yesterday?
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Just checked my email and there was my dropped review of two days ago. Founder invited me to resubmit the thing now that his trouble of that night is done with.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    farmerart, same thing happened to me with my Doll House review. I just copied and pasted it again and it was accepted almost instantly.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Let's all buy Founder a drink, it sounds like he needs one. Cheers, Founder !
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    $$$$$
  • founder
    14 years ago
    lol @ vince! I will take that drink in Vegas, please. Funny story: After I got the site back online, I was waiting for the first review or post to come in to make sure it was working... lo and behold vince posts that he's heading for vegas (my favorite city)... It was like a cruel joke... I stay up all night, and then get this rubbed in my face! I so need a vegas run and a couple FUN all-nighters! Not All-nighters where I am fixing websites!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Vegas was fun, I only visited Olympic Gardens yesterday. I'll post a review over the weekend. I may stop back in Vegas on the way home. If you're up for meeting in Vegas, Founder, let me know. I don't have to be back to Denver until Thursday. I'm out in SoCal right now. I'll be visiting a club or two out here over the weekend.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I'm happy TUSCL is working again
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    We really do owe founder a huge debt of thanks. After all how many places are there on the net where we can freely discuss strip clubs and all subjects related to strip vlubs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion