tuscl

Ever get a lapdance without music?

Saturday, October 2, 2010 11:40 PM
I'm getting some enjoyable dances with a fav when there's a long, awkward pause after one song. My dancer says someone must have forgotten to load their music into the jukebox they use during the day shift. She keeps going, expecting the music to come on shortly. But then another dancer comes back to tell us that the jukebox is broken and it'll be 20 minutes before the repair guy gets there. My fav asks if I want to wait, come back later, or keep going anyway. I say I really need her to keep going, lol. She says ok, and starts dancing sans music. When we're finished, we just guestimate the number of songs she did. It was a little weird without the music, but in the end made for a very intimate, sexy experience. Anyone else have any jukebox malfunction stories?

11 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    All of the clubs I go to on a regular basis have DJs even during dayshifts. I was getting LDs and a bachelor party thing was started on on stage while I was back there. They quit playing the music for a while (or maybe they just toned it down I don't remember) and it was mostly just the DJ cracking jokes while the guy was on stage with a few strippers. When the music died the dancer just resorted to do some mechanical grinding (which was a disappointment because she was doing a good job when the music was on) I ended it pretty fast not wanting her to guestimate a high amount of songs. We did 2 full songs and guestimated that we did another song.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There is a dancer I know who quit the business but still does private lap dance sessions at her condo (she used to advertise on craigslist). I have not tried it yet (but still have her email and number) but it would be interesting to see what she does about the music part of it.
  • MarkShadow06
    14 years ago
    shaking my head.... . millstream.. what a dump
  • ddreksler
    14 years ago
    One evening, had a brief power outage at a club...and a dancer slightly afraid of the dark...lol
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think it could happen during a power outage.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Happened to me once - computer malfunction. Dancer just stopped and sat down beside me. I asked why she stopped and she said "because the music stopped". OK...
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    If the music stops when I'm in a club, that usually because it's time to go home. DJ's are everywhere I go. I've had it where the DJ talked so long, you could not hear the music. I guess in that case, myself, shadowcat and several others may have experienced songs with no music. Some DJ's don't know when to shut up.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    "When the music's over, turn out the lights . . ." J.M.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    ^^^^ I want to hear The scream of the butterfly...
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    the club was doing 2 for 1s when at the end of the first song they had an intermission. The dancer didn't care and said I got lucky. She just kept on going and we had fun.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Keeps going back to my fave line: If a LD was good (or sometimes even a stage dance by a fave) and the dancer says something about the music, I say "Oh, they're playing music?" Never fails to elicit a smile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion