tuscl

Ever change your mind about OTC?

gk
Florida
Saturday, October 2, 2010 5:03 PM
Had some OTC line up not too long ago, but backed out of it after getting confirmation that she was a heroin user. No syringe girls for me. Ever come close to a mistake like this?

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I knew a dancer that wanted me to do OTC with her. Fortunately, I learned that she was a heroin addict long before we ever decided when and where we'd do OTC.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    If you are concerned about HIV/AIDS try going to the blood drives to pick up women. You might faint during the sex but at least you know she is clean.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Well sorta. Several years ago I ran into a stripper at my hotel that I knew from my favorite club. We did a FS thing in my room. The next day she asked me to drive her to a friends house. I really didn't want to but she talked me into it. I thought I was just going to drop her off but when we got there, she asked me to wait for her. Then she asked me to drive her back to the hotel. We get on the interstate and she starts snorting coke. Oh great! I have a drug using whore in my car.I dad been conned into taking her to her dealer. Well WTF. I am already living dangerously. So there I am doing 65mph on I-26 with a druggie sucking on my dick. I dropped her off and vowed to myself to never let that happen again.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Was the blow job a good one, Shadowcat?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I have changed my mind a few times. It usually involved just being too tired at too late an hour. For the obvious reasons most of my OTC adventures happen after the club closes. In some areas that can be 3-4 am. or even later in places like Dallas. What seemed like a great idea at midnight, when I set it up, sometimes seems like a horrible idea at 4:30 am, assuming I am even awake after a full night of drinking. I will admit that I have passed out more than once before planned OTC times, only to wake up the next morning with multiple texts, vmails and missed calls on my cell phone.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    vince, Let's just say it was memorable.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Well, I tried to take a day-shift gal out for dinner. She got sick and I had to carry her out of the restaurant (fresh air). That was enough for me. Drove her back to her car (no, no BJ at 65 mph) and rejected offer to come to her place (motel and God knows what else!)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think about that movie Pulp Fiction and how that date went when he took the bosses' druggie girlfriend out for a night out on the town.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Yes - Gal was messed up on drugs, late, in crappy mood after fight with BF who had come out to car and said "It will be a few before shes out - you know how women are." It pissed me off bc I suspected he was pimping her out to guys he worked with. When she tried to up the price beyond the agreed rate of $110 to $200 (drama about truck in impound)and scolded me about having an attitude, I simply turned the car around and took her back. Sad ending to relationship bc she had been good performer with around 24 sessions. A complete surprise but heck sometimes these things end abruptly. When they are on drugs and have BF (or pimp) who knows your doing her thats always bad news.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    nope, i never got involved with a junkie.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Nope. Been lucky so far.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Wear 2 condoms.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I'm glad you vowed to never let that happen again. You could get pulled over for driving while impaired. :) Then you might have to tell the story to the judge instead of all the critics here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion