tuscl

Dancer Names

Clubber
Florida
Saturday, October 2, 2010 2:03 PM
The earlier topic of "Outrageous Stage Names..." made me think of another that I do not recall being a topic. I know we've done a myriad of names (gems, cars, etc.), but have we done geographical names? Just to get started... Paris Texas Miami Houston China Asia...

22 comments

• JJWilson
    14 years ago
    Montana, Dallas, Europe, Aspen, Maui (Just a few of the ones that come to mind)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    From my favorite club: Avalon Texas Austin LA Phoenix Paris Btw, when I meet a Lexus, Mercedes, Porsha,etc, I tell them my name is FORD.
  • jack_s
    14 years ago
    Bonus points to Shadowcat for listing a mythical place (Avalon)!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    jack, Avalon is not a mythical place. It is the only town on Santa Catalina Island off the coast of SO. CAL. It is a popular tourist attraction. As the song goes "26 miles across the sea. Santa Catalina Island is waiting for me". Was it the Beach Boys? Btw Avalon said to tell Henry that she broke it off with her BF in Pittsburg. lol.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have met a feature dancer named Alexis Ford...I should have asked her if she was related to the Ford family.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    had dances from Dakota and Jupiter at Rhino in Vegas...also believe there is an avalon in NJ for what it's worth.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Most of the ones I can think of are already mentioned...but here is one I don't see yet: Jersey [view link]
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    Austin and Miami are popular geographical stage names. Others are Cali for the state of CA, Montana, and Dallas, Houston, Bangkok, Asia....
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    According to Map Point, Avalon can be found in Pennsylvania, California, Georgia, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri New Jersey, Texas, and Wisconsin.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Now the party's over I'm so tired Then I see you coming out of nowhere Much communication in a motion Without conversation or a notion - Avalon
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ you quoting brian ferry/roxy music there steve?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    ^ you quoting brian ferry/roxy music there steve? Good catch, troop, lol.
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    I met a stripper named Jersey once, in vancouver years ago because she was from New Jersey. Also met London Bridge at the same club.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I'm still waiting for a stripper named "Cocksucker" or "Ineds Tablowya"
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Attica Devon Dawson Laurel
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    "Attica"? I bet she was a riot.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    george,,george: When I heard the Attica name I was thinking more of a classical setting in Greece. I probably gave the dancer too much credit for geographical sophistication. Perhaps she is a neighbour of yours instead?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Wow, the *Canadian* got it, but nobody else did? I *must* be getting old. :)
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    george; not the dimmest bulb in the chandelier
  • troop
    14 years ago
    just popped in my mind a couple minutes ago.. sativa, a petite brunette with a very big "i'm special and you're blessed that i would even consider talking to you and charging double the regular lapdance price" attitude. needless to say she never got even a dollar from me and i never got the chance to meet her other half cannabis. ;)
  • manuela
    14 years ago
    Yep, just call me Bejing-West !? LOL XXX Manuela
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    SamPepys- I thought I was the only one who ever saw a Kansas (and not in Kansas, either). I have seen Berlin and Tucson, and for really obtuse geography, I saw Nayarit once.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion