tuscl

Showing off her new tits...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A long time favorite told me last month that she was going to get her boobs lifted. She is a Sandra Bullock look alike except that she had a "C" cup. But they were sagging even though she had no kids. She is pushing 40.

Well, last week she came up to me to show me the goods. She went a step further and actually got them enhanced. The other dancers told her that she would NOT be satisfied with just a lifting. Not much difference is size. She asked me to feel em. They were nice for fakes but She still had band aids on. I was glad that she did not ask me for a dance (I was sitting with gridget) because they did not look attractive with the band aids still on and I knew that I couldn't fondle them the way I was used to. For awhile anyway. Good new was she got rid of the piercings.

13 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I had a dancer send me a picture on her cell phone but it was too blurry/low quality for me to enjoy so I had to go to the club to see them up close and personal.

I dislike the nipple piercings myself but I do know one dancer who had a large dark tattoo on her breast. Now THAT was a real mood killer for me. At least with the piercings they are usually small enough to ignore and they are just temporary (they can be taken out).
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yes, they are nice, Shadowcat. I remember sitting there talking with you and that dancer the other week. We talked about her and I said that I had passed on getting dances from her because she was recovering from the surgery. I like the way they looked, but I certainly did not want to hurt her in any way.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    vince, ya know, she was still getting dances. I'll check em out further next month. lol.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    there are some exceptions but i'm not a fan of fake titties. i'd prefer a natural b over a fake d, that's just me ;)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    One dancer told me her one of her regulars was going to pay for her breast surgery and cover her living expenses and bills for 1 month to let her recover. Of course this was 6 months ago and the dancer still has not got her implants. Sounds like "customer shit" from one of her regulars.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    in a perfect world there would be more customer shit and less ss.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think implants look better after they have some time to settle in.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    gatorfan, that is known as dropping. takes a few weeks or in some cases a month or more.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    hmmm..wonder who that could be? Maybe she'll come over and let us play with them at the table....again!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    magicrat, You know she will. She has never been known as shy. lol...
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I hung out with a girl that got implants. The recovery took a while but she had to actually massage them to keep them from becoming to hard. Probably to do with scar tissue. Never did get to play with them myself! Bah!
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I was wondering who it was. I know of one older dancer that works at Platinum Plus in Columbia and sometimes in the upstate at clubs I visit more routinely. If I spot who I'm thinking about and she has bigger boobs,I'll assume I guessed right.
    14 years ago
    They're supposed to massage the boobs for like an hour a day for several months.

A fave got her boobs done along with her roommate. Same day same doctor. She took the massaging pretty seriously. The girls were at a Morton's Steakhouse one day when my fave noticed she was attracting a lot of male attention while seated for dinner. Her roommate turned to her and said "you're massaging your boobs!". It became such a habit she didn't realize when she was doing it.

I had my opportunity (she does OTC with me). But they are supposed to massage them pretty hard. I didn't massage them the right way and was fired!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion