tuscl

Facebook Photos of Stripper Car Wash Leave Cop Out of a Job

Where do police officers go when their fancy cruisers need some scrubbin' and lovin'? Why, a car wash run by bikini-clad strippers, of course! One officer in Moncks Corner, South Carolina, however, recently decided to take a picture of his police car getting the full treatment, and was stupid enough to post it on his Facebook profile. He then proceeded to lose his job.

The unidentified policeman reportedly took his dirty police car to the adorably titled Tits n Tats car wash, where scantily clad dancers from a local nightclub waxed on and off to raise money for charity. Although officers are authorized to take their cruisers home, the Moncks Corner department has an established policy governing the use of police-issued cars -- a policy that this anonymous officer apparently violated. Although there was another sheriff's deputy present at the car wash (and pictured in the officer's Facebook photo), she avoided punishment because she attended while off-duty, and, unlike her colleague, didn't display sheriff's resources during the event.

"I think he took his personal car there first and then he went in his police car," Moncks Corner Police Chief Chad Caldwell told the Post and Courier. "I don't think he was trying to be malicious. I think he used completely poor judgment." While Caldwell couldn't confirm whether the officer was fired or forced to resign, he did acknowledge that the policeman was no longer with the department, and claimed that the entire incident "reflects badly on the town."

Josh Badgett, owner of the Rockstar Studio tattoo parlor that sponsored the event, thinks that the Moncks Corner Police Department may have overreacted just a tad. Even though the studio trumped up the event's "wet wet wild women!!!!" on its Facebook page, Badgett claims that only one of the frightening women in the deputy's photo was a real nightclub dancer, and insists that no skanky hanky-panky went down at the wash. "The girls were washing cars. There was nothing illegal," he told the Post and Courier. "I don't understand why people are making such a big deal out of it. If Girl Scouts were out there washing cars, would there be a problem?"
http://www.switched.com/2010/09/23/faceb…

4 comments

• bigdude012
    14 years ago
    that is bullshit.

on a slightly related note has anybody seen Ma's Roadhouse on trutv; it is hilarious
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I saw an ad for that show, but never saw an episode..i'll check it out
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Awww, poor little piggy. Now he has to get a real job.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    He got his car washed and for that he gets fired. Crazy. I think those who believe in standards hold their idea of standards way too high.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion