tuscl

Goose bumps

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:55 PM
Weather's turned quite mild here, so I was surprised to enter a club and find the a/c going full blast. Dancers were visibly shivering, and some had tops on to keep warm. On the plus side, dancers keep coming by to cuddle to get a little extra body heat. Ended up going to the back with one, and discovered she had these delightful little goose bumps ALL over her body. Needless to say, I enjoyed warming her up. So, any experiences with “frigid” dancers?

7 comments

• imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    yes...years ago at the crazy horse 2 in vegas. swear to god, if you had circulation problems, some nights you could get frostbite...
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I hate cold clubs, especially when they forget to turn the ac down as the season changes. I actually get cold hands when the ac is blasting so I usually apologize to dancers for them in "colder" clubs. But, when the dancers shiver, it's time to wrap your jacket or coat around them and make a good impression. Always works for me. Of course, I suspect that sometimes they are playing us when that happens.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Well, I can't think of a better reason to warm them up. Some of these clubs are clueless in these transition seasons. If the dancer has cold skin, I'll give her a massage wherever she wants it. I'm in Columbia, SC again down at PP with shadowcat. It was cool yesterday in the club, a few dancers got a massage. Hopefully it will be cold again inside. LOL
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would rather have a dancer who was cold with goosebumps than a dancer hot and covered in sweat.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    It works both ways. If a club is too cold my 6 inch hard drive turns into a two inch floppy. A good dancer can reverse that.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I have to drink a lot of cold beer quickly or have the temperature in the club be in the 50's for it to feel cold to me. That's in the 50's with the air blowing like at 20 to 30 miles per hour. That usually only happens in the winter time in one club that I know of. I used to have one or two dancers curl up on top of me to warm up. That's usually in the winter time. Right now it is still way too hot. I wouldn't be surprised if this will be one of the hottest Septembers ever in my area. My air is running even now at 4:30 in the morning.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I would not want a dancer sitting on me for too long right now because they will make me hot and sweaty. Beer temporarily lowers my metabolism but I think it still remains a lot higher than most people around here. I think the locals around here are cold blooded reptiles able to wear sweaters and jackets when the temperature is in the upper 70's inside buildings. I would be roasting and sweating like crazy if I was wearing that much.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion