tuscl

Ever serious considered taking up a dancer's offer for a moonlight job in your h

I remember over the years I've encountered a couple of dancers whom I got comfortable with and friendly with tell me about moonlight jobs they do besides dancing. A couple of those that I remember were cleaning houses and organizing and cleaning. The last girl who mentioned her rate told me $10 an hour. I was thinking, she charges $25 for a lap dance but will work on cleaning and organizing your house for $10 an hour? I did not ask if she would do that job topless. She might but it might be extra. However in both cases, the job would last a long long time. She might as well move in with me because I lived far away from their places. It seemed impractical.

I know most of you guys would not even want an unknown dancer visiting your house. Especially dancers promising to clean up your house. I can just imagine how much they might clean up if you let them clean up while you're gone. I didn't think they would do that in this case but I would not want them at my house without me being there and they might not have even suggested it. Have you ever been offered some deal like this? A dancer offering to do house work for some rate like $10 an hour? I'm talking about pretty good looking dancers too.

16 comments

• sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    No edit feature on this site. I just woke up and my grammar is off a bit. Another exciting new tv series put me to sleep tonight with it's random jumping around in time.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    The dancers I'm thinking about were willing to talk to me for quite some time so they were apparently quite comfortable with me. I can think of other fun things to do with a good looking dancer rather than have her work on my house. However it made me wonder what if I hired her and she agreed to do it topless and I just watched? I have always lived hundreds of miles away from such dancers that made an offer like that so I never seriously considered it.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I see bad all over this scenario.
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    It sounds like that they have a side job and trust you enough to go to your home. I would trust them, as long as you know them well enough. $10 and hour sounds reasonable and normal, and it sounds like a cleaning job, and nothing else. My parents have hired a cleaning lady(s) for many years cuz they are so busy with work and $10 seems to be the norm. You should of asked questions if you were concerned what it involves. I think it's a basic cleaning and nothing else. If you do hire them, alway hide your valuables and don't leave anything out in the open that you shouldn't.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Although you might pay $25 for a lap dance at some clubs...the dancer does not always get to keep all that money. Some clubs take a cut of $5-10 out of each dance. Then they also might charge the dancer a house fee of $20-100. Only benefit is that it is a cash business so most strippers get away with cheating on taxes or not paying any at all.

But yeah it is fucked up how they charge so much for a short lap dance but otherwise would be busting their ass cleaning a house, etc.
    I did meet a stripper who said her and her mother own a maid service...I also have recently met two different strippers who work as personal trainers.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There have been countless hot looking women I have seen working at starbucks, mcdonald's, walmart, hooters, etc. Gotta wonder how many of them have tried stripping. I did chat up with one and she did in fact said she used to do it but she said the money was not as good as she thought and the managers were creeps.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    If I suddenly found out that some of the employees of my maid service moonlighted as strippers, I would probably not fire them, as character flaws would likely have already manifested. If a stripper came to me and asked me to hire her as a maid, I'd be reluctant, but would check references before making a decision.

That said, if it were a girl with whom I'd had more serious dealings, I'd probably decline in any case. Not sure how mixing the two business concerns would work out. :)
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    In MA the average cleaning lady gets $25.00 an hour and usually $50.00 the first hour so $10.00 is a bargain. If you really want your house cleaned though get references, as you would for any other service.
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    hey, even strippers can use some extra cash these days, so why wouldn't she be willing to do some cleaning if you're willing to pay her a halfway decent wage for it?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I also know a stripper who works as a personal trainer in her day job. I was interested in using her but she gave me too much SS to know if it was a legit job or not.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i recently had a conversation with a stripper who works a day job at an arby's restaurant. she didn't really appeal to me so i didn't ask to see her roast beef. :)
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I could probably more easily hire some hot young college girl trying to pick up a few dollars if I only wanted someone to clean my house. One girl even stopped by telling me her rates to do special vacuuming or steam cleaning rooms and she had some coupon offer. She wanted to come back and do a demonstration but I declined that offer. If one of these girls offered to do it topless if I'm the only one around, I might have a harder time refusing that.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    hahaha troop nice one. I do enjoy eating at the Arby's for a roast beef sandwich right across the street from Amber's cabaret.

Also sharkhunter, I would not recommend hiring a stripper to come over and clean your house if you have valuables around that are small and easy to steal.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    If a moonlight job you mean blowjob?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha gator that is what i thought when i first saw this thread before reading into it
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Lol, now that's the type of moonlight job I could really get into.

:) really get into or into her, pun intended. Of course who's to say if you actually hired someone and over the course of time, things got a little bit hot and she stopped cleaning.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion