tuscl

Dancer asks "what do you do for fun? How do answer?

Saturday, September 11, 2010 5:48 AM
I get asked this question every so often and was wondering how everybody else answers the question?

18 comments

• Jpac73
    14 years ago
    I can't recall getting asked that question. Usually it is more of "what do you do for a living?"
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would not put much thought into the question. Just her trying to make small talk...just tell her you like going to strip clubs and move onto the next question...or you could make up something up outlandish hoping she'll laugh and like you...or just tell her straight up you love going to strip clubs for fun and getting sex. hope there will not be any bouncers around to overhear you though lol
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    If I'm in a club where I can get away with it, I reach over, cup one of her breasts, and whisper in her ear "feel pretty girls tits". It gets a better reaction than if I answer "play golf".
  • Dain
    14 years ago
    I tell them the truth but always include something sexual; for example, "One of my hobbies is DATY/masturbating together/doing doggie-style in a public place. How about you?"
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Good answers. I think I said going to strip clubs one time and the dancer was looking for me to say something else. I guess she just wanted to use small talk to talk about whatever might interest me outside the strip club. I like the one about "I like to feel pretty girls tits." However I'm not sure if that's the best thing to say for someone I just met. Maybe it's just an east coast question thing. I'm not sure why I keep getting asked that question by so many dancers. Maybe it's because some of the local dancers got tired of asking what do you do for a living when many guys don't want to talk about work.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    The answer I use most often to any inquiry of my fun or hobbies is, ride my bike. Now unless she is a complete bonehead, she can tell by my appearance that it isn't a bicycle. This always leads to other questions.
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    I told a girl I was a hitman once, that got a different expression. Another time I was with a group of guys and we told the dancers we were from the Canadian embassy on a research project, since one of the girls didn't know Canada was a country she asked what state we were from so that joke backfired. So the answer is make up something dumb and have fun with it. I know one guy who used to pretend he was a multi millionaire and got a lot of free attention once in awhile from the goddiggers of the club.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Cut to the chase. "I fuck strippers for fun". Works magnificently in action clubs. Saves a lot of money with a clean dancer.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "was wondering how everybody else answers the question?" I would just be honest. I usually say that I like to go to eat, watch movies, travel a bit, and play a few sports. I guess one could get pretty snarky with an answer to this kind of dancer question (like in the above comments), but I rarely see the point in doing that myself.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    What do you do for fun? Repeat is right back.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Maybe they are asking if you are the kind of guy that likes extras?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm in the "real" response camp. I list a few activities, and then nearly always append some form of "and of course, watch naked women dance." A few years back, a very tattooed and pierced young lady asked that kind of question, and I responded, "I like to tie pretty girls up and make them scream." Things progressed pretty well from that point.
  • how
    14 years ago
    If it seems she's flirting and wondering what's on my mind, I'll give the smart-ass response that indicates I want to have sex with her. Otherwise, I mention my interest in sporting events, music, movies...
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    The old 'I just got a weekend off from the monastery' line is good for a few laughs. One Halloween I dressed as a priest and went through the Combat Zone. That was good for a free dance at the old Pussycat.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I usually tell them I'm a writer. A lot of strippers actually dream about that, so it holds off the "wanna dance" question for at least five minutes. I've found that telling them about my other hobby (restoring antique fire trucks) gets a blank stare. I only bring it up if the dancer mentions she has brothers (guys work on cars).
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    I use to be truthful, telling them that I do autocross, and that led to the questions, what is that, what kind of car do you drive, etc. After that most strippers would immediately suggest VIP. Now, I go with something similar to Dain says, "getting bjs in a sc."
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    "what do you do for fun" Fuck you is the best response. It answers every possible scenario.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    depending on the dancer a good one word answer is "fuck". sometimes they laugh , other times they just look a you like they did not hear what you said !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion