tuscl

Semi public

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Saturday, September 11, 2010 3:15 AM
My ATF was working tonight when I went in. We were sitting at the bar when takes my hand, puts it in her crotch and says "rub". Being the obedient sort, I did as I was told. Even more quickly than usual, she came, twitching it out right there at the bar. The bartender just rolled her eyes and served the guy next to me. What's the moat public thing you've done?

18 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Pre Ricks (Beltway 8 Houston) the location was called The Century Club. I came in late one night (12:30) and noticed that a stripper (Diane-she danced under her real name) gave the manager a nod as I came in. The manager then locked the door. Diane led me to a booth. During her lapper, I looked over and noticed that people in the club were having sex. Diane saw what I saw. Even though the place was topless (it had started out nude), Diane slipped her panties off. Laying on the table, she let me eat her out (no to penetration, even with a condom).
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    10 years ago, at Dollies Playhouse in ESL, it was common practice every hour or so for all the dancers in the club to get up on a huge oval stage in the old front part of the club and dance one song. The guys were all sitting around the stage, and the girls would lay down, put their feet on the drink ledge, pull panties over, put in in yo face and let you do DATY right there at the edge of the stage. Keep in mind that there were probably 20 or 30 guys sitting around the stage and maybe 10 to 15 dancers. Each dancer would allow this oral activity for 15 or 20 seconds, then scoot around to the next guy. It was possible to sample quite a few quims during that song. That slimy mess by the time the third girls got to you was primarily the slobber from the last couple of guys before you. SO...you HAD to be somewhat drunk to even consider doing it, and you NEEDED to be somewhat drunk so you didn't get to thinking about little details like kissing 8 other guys by proxy. I preferred C-Mowes on weekend nights when they opened up the second floor, and DATY was the norm for an entire song with one girl at the stage. Then you went over to the banquet chairs along the wall and did FS for $50. The State of Illinois finally stepped in and declared that some of what was going on at the stage was a potential health risk and the started a campaign in the clubs with signs that said something like 'keep it out of your mouth'. I think they may have been talking about any number of things. I usually don't agree with government's assessment of what it correct behavior in a strip club, but in this case they were right. I was lucky, but I'll bet a few guys developed some very hard to get rid of sores on their lips from tasting a Metro East Babe.
  • Dain
    14 years ago
    At the old Market Street Cinema in San Francisco, I used to regularly do DATY with the girls in the back booths. Everybody who came by saw it. I loved to have other girls witness.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    At one club in Miami, this Goth dancer wore a cape. During a dance from her at the bar, she proceeded to pull out Mr. Surprised, and covered herself with the cape and made Mr. Surprised, Mr. Happy.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Over the years, I have gotten several HJ's at the bar from very aggressive dancers here at various Detroit clubs.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    YOU GUYS! Please. I live on a different planet out here in Alberta. The most outrageous public act I have done with a stripper here is shake a hand.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I received a handjob right at the bar.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Gotta say that handjob at a bar is my most public. The girl kept a napkin on hand to ensure that no mess got left anywhere. She was also pitching OTC while she was doing the deed, which was sounded better and better by the moment, then suddenly seemed like a horrible idea ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Rick, sounds like a pretty crappy sales technique to me. :)
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    I was sitting on a bench with a stripper rubbing my crotch, and she's pitching VIP. She then unzipped me, pulled out my schlong and started jacking me off. I am looking across the walkway at a guy who is just staring at what is going on. Along comes the drink girl, getting ready to do her spiel, she sees what's going on, squeezes me, and moves on. That was surreal.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I am going to cry myself to sleep.
  • Dain
    14 years ago
    Here's an episode that wasn't at a strip club. My GF and I were in the 19th floor bar in a San Francisco hotel, on the chairs looking out the window. She loved to masturbate in public, which emboldened me. So we were both doing it--when all of a sudden the waitress comes up behind us. She says, "I see that you two don't need anything from me," and moves on. We told that story for years.
  • bellman
    14 years ago
    HJs at the bar or at the wall are very common at Vic's in Irvington NJ, because there are no LD rooms or booths.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I hate you all...The best I've ever had was a little stick shifting during a LD. ya bastids!
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    At my favorite club, it was DATY with three different dancers (not at the same time).
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I forgot about other places besides my favorite club, but I've been to a couple other places where HJ's in public are common, but never at the bar, always along a wall. I've also done DATY with a lady who was onstage at a titty bar in Kansas.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    This thread just gets worse and worse. Each time I come back for a glimpse I read another stab to my heart. When you guys die you are all going to be condemned to the Hell of Alberta strip clubs.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Art, qwitcher whinin' and move somewhere with some more readily available stuff. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion