tuscl

Senate 16 Bill

Anyone know full details of this Bill? I work in a club that has a liquor license and we are being threatened by another club that does NOT have a license-they are warning us that we will have to be shut down by midnight and dancers are to be covered by bikinis or pasties. Every bit of information I have found says that this law only applies to clubs/adult theaters/bookstores that do NOT have a liquor license...any one know of any good resources where I can get some good information???

4 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Your state legislature likely has a web site where you can look it up. Or have your lawyer research it.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Let me guess the club that is threatening you is Diamond's? They are douche bags and I would not pay attention to anything they say. They are jealous that so many of their hot dancers are going over to Cheeks.

I do know that in Columbus though the full liquor strip clubs are already required to wear pasties. So I would not be surprised if the pasties bullshit eventually comes over to Dayton as well.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here is an old article from the Dispatch:
    http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/loc…

Senate Bill 16 "would be the most extreme law in America," said Sandy Theis, ...
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I remember writing Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland to complain about the bill and asking for a response. He never replied.

Sounds like things are getting desperate and viscious downstate.

Sararene901: you're not being threatened, you're being intimidated. Don't change anything until the legal system makes you with some type of enforcement. And even then, things drag on. Don't let yourself be be intimidatd.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion