tuscl

Which is the best Providence R.I. Strip club?

Kprince
California
Hi, I'm visiting Providence tonight since Boston sucks for strip clubs and after reading the reviews on this site it seems that Cheaters, Desire and Club Fantasy are the 3 best in this city. Was wondering if anyone out there would be kind enough to recommend their favorite amongst the 3 as I dont think I have time to hop from one the other, not familiar with the area and dont have that much time since we're dropping off another friend at one of the many Providence asian mp's. Hot girls with the chance of reasonable $$ Fs extra's would be the motivation for me. Thanks in advance to any replies!

Cheaters
245 Allens Ave
401-941-8310

Club Fantasies
28 Sims Ave
401-272-4126

Desire
1 Franklin Square
(401) 274-5560

7 comments

• how
    14 years ago
    Cheaters is the sure-thing for FS, but is grimy and only rarely has attractive women among the unattractive ones.
  • ThreeJ
    14 years ago
    Of these three, I'd vote for Desire. But my personal favorite Providence club is Cadillac Lounge. Though I haven't experienced any extras myself, I know that they are available and the girls are better looking than Desire's. I'm not sure why Cadillac Lunge doesn't have a higher rating here.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    according to desire's website they have a complimentary buffet from noon to 8pm and no cover before 8pm
    http://www.clubdesireri.com/CLUB_DESIRE/…
    dance prices: $20 topless/$30 nude
    Based off reading reviews, watch out for the upsell to the VIP membership ($300 for access to upper floors).

I don't know the hours of operations for Cheaters, but hope they have a dayshift.

Best of luck to you.

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also looking at the Top 100 list on TUSCL, Desire is ranked 54, club fantasies is 63, and Foxy lady is 67 (Cheaters is not listed on the top 100). So based off the TUSCL ranking system Desire is the best choice but as you probably know already from visiting Hip Hugger when it was in the top ten, the ranking system is flawed sometimes.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I'd pick Club Fantasies for sure based on your expectations. It's the least sleaziest with the best chance of extras. Cheaters is right down the street from Desire though, and Desire is my personal favorite club right now in RI.

Getting extras at the Cadillac Lounge is a LOT harder than it used to be after the recent RI prostitution law change. Getting extras at The Foxy Lady would likely require one to dish out some SERIOUS cash for the highest level of VIP treatment.

Good luck...
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    K, I usually start the night at Fantasies and finish it at Cheaters. Fantasies can be a lot of fun with attractive girls (particularly upstairs with the full nude), but hard core extras are far from guaranteed. I got a BJ there once but many of the girls are a little cleaner and it is harder to get away with on busy nights (when the bouncer is patrolling the cubbies).

After you have had a little work up and a few stiff drinks, Cheaters can be a nice finish. You may need to wade through some fuglies but IME there are usually a few diamonds in the rough.

Good luck!
  • metaldude
    14 years ago
    Haven't been since the change in laws but Cadillac was always my favorite with Fantasies a close second. Never been to Cheaters, a little to rough for my tastes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion