tuscl

Happy Labor Day

Saturday, September 4, 2010 9:48 AM
It's nice to have a day off from work. It's been a long time for me. How about you?

10 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Some strip clubs are closed on Monday or have limited hours.
  • sasquatch
    14 years ago
    Ahhh, that great American end-of summer tradition....going to a strip club to see if I can put my shrimp in a Barbie
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Labor day is relaxing with the family. Excuse me those words don't belong together!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Aw shucks, gatorfan, you can use a set of ear plugs if need be. Happy Labor Day everyone.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    LOL @ sasquatch.
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    Happy labor day weekend. Do SCs do good on these weekends?
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    I'm in the same boat as clubber but in a few weeks I'm on vacation. I'll most likely hit my local club; I toyed with the idea of travelling but then I remembered that the dancers at the club I go to know who I am and are know there about to make some dough so I think I'll stay home where the hard-on is.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    just got home from work a little while ago, worked most of saturday too. gonna relax labor day and maybe take a swim.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I get to work the entire weekend AND Monday.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Well, Labor Day was a bust, as far as the clubs go. One closed, one open but no one in sight (I could have walked behind the bar), three lame as hell. Fortunately, other options saved me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion