tuscl

Penthouse Key Club in Wellford SC. Went from Nude to Topless in the main club b

I'm just wondering how many here visit this club?

I'm also trying to find out more information. I heard you can bring beer in after Midnight on Saturday night. I was wondering if that's only Saturday night. Do they go nude in the main club instead of only the side room after midnight? I'm thinking probably not since they added a liquor bar inside the main club.

Anyone been recently to the other nude club down the road called Nikitas? I was wondering how it compared. I really prefer lots of stage side seats being available and an elevated stage and byob. Penthouse Key Club (sign now says The Gold Club) destroyed this in my opinion and destroyed the fun aspect of visiting. With 2 dancers on the main stage and the possibility of 2 more dancers on 2 satellite stages, I could tip multiple nude girls, drink some beer I brought in and have fun in a short time frame. That is no more. One stage and the one dancer was only getting nude on the third song.

I suppose the club changed to try to drum up business unless one of the managers thought these changes would improve business. I haven't heard any customers who liked it. They were leaving in droves when I last visited.

6 comments

• sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I remember at one time Greenville had 2 nude clubs. Now it seems like there isn't any decent nude club in the entire upstate of South Carolina.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Interesting. Vanity in Columbus went from nude to topless recently. They are now free cover to get people in the door to buy their liquor (used to be $15)
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    The club I mentioned dropped their cover from $15 to $10. I'm not planning on visiting anymore. You could say I'm planning on visiting other clubs I haven't been to in a while before returning. If it's not fun to visit anymore, why should I?

I thought I heard something on the radio about table dances being only $2 or $3. I was thinking did I hear that correct? I might call and ask before heading out next time.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I can't believe it's almost the weekend again. I think I'm stuck on fast forward.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I heard a radio ad. This club is now called The Gold Club. They are calling it The Gold Club of Spartanburg but it's miles past Spartanburg in a small town called Wellford. The exact same location as the Penthouse Key Club. The sign has changed. I think they are offering 2 or $3 dollar table dances on either Monday or Tuesday and offering free pizza as well one of those days at certain hours. I think I'd rather order pizza at home and watch tv. I did not visit this past weekend. They do seem to have more dancers (at least when I last visited) than Nikitas which seemed like a tiny and a bit shady strip club down the road.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Ok I heard the ad again. Monday night and I believe Tuesday night table dances are only $2 or $3 dollars. Free pizza I believe on Monday night. This is probably temporary and I'm wondering if the table dances are like the very short $1 dances from long ago that only lasted seconds. I don't know. Lunch and Dinner meals are available the ad mentioned.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion