tuscl

Dancer I met is my highschool classmate's sister

Saturday, August 28, 2010 5:54 AM
I was at one of the local clubs tonight and was speaking with a hot brunette. I had briefly spoken to her in past visits but this was the 1st time she ever sat at my table and carried on a lenghty conversation. I asked her where she was originally from and her reply was my hometown. She then asked me how old I was and whether I new her brother. Turns out her brother graduated with me. I wasn't good friends with him but we still got along. She ended up telling me more about her personal life and even told me her real name. She is 10years younger than me, so I guess that explains whey I never knew of her back in school. I don't know if this news helped me get better contact in the VIP or not, I don't think it did. Still it was interesting to run into someone from my "hometown".

16 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    "even told me her real name" Unless I have some way of knowing her real name, I just assume it is stripper shit.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Being I don't live close to where I went to high school at, this could never realistically happen to me. Not to mention the fact there were too many rich snobs in my high school who probably wouldn't fall into stripping, although I do wonder whenever I go back to northern Illinois if any of the strippers are someone I knew once upon a time. But since I'm in my upper 30's, it seems like anyone my age who ever was a stripper is now out of it. One can only imagine if one of you in your 50's on up ever saw someone you knew in school stripping.
  • dodgeman
    14 years ago
    Never did see a classmate of mine striping,but being in my mid 40s I ran across one of my daughters former highschool classmates dancing. She didn't say anything to me untill we were walking out of the lap dance area when she said "thank you J**s dad".
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    LOL dodgeman. I bet your face was priceless.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    My high school classmates are all in their mid 60s. Please, lord, don't let me ever see one of them on a SC stage. In a dark VIP? Hmmmmmm.......
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Guys I did not say she was my Classmate, her brother was. Samsung I do not think she was telling me "strippershit". She was too detail with her information. Gave me her maiden name and her current last name since marriage even though she has recently divorced.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Jpac, There is a lot of poor reading comprehension on this board.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    One of the girls in my HS class just reconnected on FaceBook. Based on some of her pictures, she's aged *very* well. It would not be very onerous to sleep with her again.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    happens every once in a while. several yrs ago, met up with a dancer at the rhino in vegas who at one time lived about a half mile from me in columbus area. no, it was not stripper shit, she knew details about all the clubs, restaurants and geography in the area.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    So Jpac73, did you get dances from her? If so, how were they, it sounds like she was hot. Was she?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I was born and raised in Long Beach CA. So was txtittyfan. I have told this story before but will repeat it. Some 40 years later I run into a stripper at Columbia Platinum Plus SC that not only lived there and attended the same high school but also lived on the same street and that street was only two blocks long. She too knew too much shit to be making it up. Of course she lived there 30+ years after I did. She told me she was moving to Atlanta (where I live) and suggested that we hook up. She was good looking, did great lap dances and the conversation was superb. It would have been great to hook up with her and expand the relationship. But then my original ATF showed up(thats another story) and I didn't get to follow through.Damn it. farmerart: Amen to that. lol...
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    A guy I played high school with had a younger sister who stood 4'11" and she had a natural pair of DD's. I would've loved to see her chest puppies in action, but she did let me play with them (under her shirt) once during a make out session. Later in college I played in a rock band. We had an adorable bass guitarist. She always talked about wanting to pose in Genesis, Penthouse, or Hustler. Twice, she chickened out on a session with a professional photographer. Would've loved to see her also.
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Yeah I got some VIP dances from her Vince. However, I need to say that this club doesn't allow for much contact. They use to not allow any, but over the past few months it seems that management is letting them get away with a little more. The Owner use to sit in the VIP area with a clip board to check off the dancer's name. Now he no longer sits in the back. Yeah she has a hot body. Her face is a little above average. The dances were pretty decent for this club standards but I don't think she gave me any more contact than she gives any body else.
  • dodgeman, I'm blown away by your story. I don't know how you handled the encounter, and I certainly don't know how she handled the encounter. I wonder if they ever met and if she confessed what happened. Of course, I'm a perv, so I wonder what would've happened if you pulled out your dick on her. Did you know her when she and your daughter were in high school?
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I ran into a girl that was a freshman when I was a senior. This was at a bar near the SC and not in it. Looking back on the situation, I'm sure I could have had anything I wanted but had just recently "fallen in love" with this chick I was dating and so threw away a great opportunity. Just goes to show you two things. 1. The goofy little freshman girls that have crushes on you sometimes grow into beautiful, hot, sexy strippers. 2. Don't fall in love til you're at least 40 or so. Or at least to pass up opportunities when they come a knocking.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Just for grins, I looked up my high school in enwikipedia. There's a section at the end of famous grads. I found out that I'd seen a feature show, got a lapdance from a "POM" feature that graduated from my high school.... Two decades after I did!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion