tuscl

Fargo man sentenced for attempted rape

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 1:25 AM
A 61-year-old Fargo man who pleaded guilty to trying to rape a stripper who he still owed $150 will serve a five-year prison term. Jerry Joseph Schweitzer was sentenced to the five-year term, with five more years suspended, in a sentencing Monday in Cass County District Court. Upon release, Schweitzer will also spend five years on supervised probation. He's required to go through sex offender treatment and register as a sex offender. He pleaded guilty to attempted gross sexual imposition after being accused of locking the dancer in his bedroom Jan. 19 and telling her, “We are going to play by my rules this time.” The room's doorknob had been flipped around to lock from the outside, but the stripper kicked it down and crawled free, according to police reports. [view link]

5 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Wait till Bubba tells him “We are going to play by my rules this time.”
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    GO, GRANDPA, GO!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "The room’s doorknob had been flipped around to lock from the outside, but the stripper kicked it down" With her clunky stripper heels, no doubt!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Dumb fuck - what get in the head of a guy like that?
  • poleshadow
    14 years ago
    Here's the worst part. That guy ruined takeout in Fargo for everyone. I'm not saying that should be AS frowned on in the joint as kid crimes, but it should only be two steps above at the most.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion