tuscl

Stretch Marks and Cellulite

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 2:37 PM
I have a favorite dancer who has them on her belly. They are very light colored. I don't hold it against her seemingly she can't help it with creams and all. Is this a deal breaker for you? Just wondering?

10 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Not a deal breaker. Now you know why clubs keep it so dark inside.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Not a deal breaker. See the single moms thread. :) Now, wrinkly, sagging, stretched out pouch might be a turn off, but not simple stretch marks on an otherwise mostly fit body.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I know what I see in the mirror when I get out of the shower in the morning!! I can certainly forgive imperfections like you describe. Definitely not a deal breaker for me.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    agree with georgmic...by themselves, stretch marks not an issue.
  • No. If the woman's nice, hot or is willing to touch my pee-pee, stretch marks nor cellulite are not deal-breakers.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I'd rather see that than some stupid bustier that NEVER comes off. Never understood that mentality -- you'll show me your pussy close-up, but you're ashamed of your tummy?
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Stretch marks aren't a deal breaker. LIke GMD said, a sagging pouch is not good.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    About six months ago my optometrist talked me into getting these high speed lenses for my new glasses. He said it would be just like going from regular TV to HI DEF. Well, turned out he was right - everything was clearer, sharper and more in focus. So then I make my first visit to the club with my new glasses - YIKES! Cellulite city! I was seeing all this stuff on the girls I'd never seen before and it wasn't pretty. Just glad I hung onto my old pair of glasses. Now I keep them in the car and slip them on before I go into the club. Some things are just not meant to be seen clearly, lol.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I don't pay attention to the belly of a stripper...my eyes are too busy glued to their chest. Yeah but I have seen those before and they are pretty unattractive but no one is perfect...
  • troop
    14 years ago
    don't like stretch marks but light ones are not a deal breaker. cellulite is another animal. cellulite is definately a deal breaker for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion