tuscl

Just had to laugh !

I was in my fav. club the other day when I overherd a customer tell a dancer "I have the power because I have the money". I just had to laugh because I knew this dancer and I knew this guy would be leaving a lot lighter and not by his terms. He went to the restroom and the dancer and I had a little laugh. I said this guy will soon see who has the power.

19 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    We do have the power, dodgeman. We have the money. I enjoy a club on my own terms.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I agree with VM, the money *is* the power, especially in this down economy. The problem in this case is the guy doesn't really believe that, and is hoping others won't notice that fact. If this dancer really did lighten him up, it will have been because she recognized that he doesn't really buy into the words he's mouthing.

On the other hand, if he *demonstrated* the power of his money, by not spending it, he wouldn't have had to say a single word.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    And she probably has more money.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    By the end of the night, I am sure the dancer has more. LOL
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Pussy is more powerful than money in relationships but with strip clubs, it is easier for a (sober) customer to leave and go to a different club or come back on a different day.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    If she took more than he wanted to pay, she lost a potential regular and lost out on a whole lot more money she could have made. That's the way I view Platinum Plus in Columbia. Some dancers do get more money than I want to pay during the visit. Then I don't return for a long time. Meanwhile other dancers in other clubs who routinely charge me less get a lot more money. The biggest power you have is not to spend your money. I'm doing that more and more.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    customer: "I have the power because I have the money"

Why did you laugh? The customer was right.

• sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Lol, I guess the dancer could have said she has the power after his lap dance was over.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    There's an old rule in business: As soon as you decide you have to have something, you have lost your negotiating power.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    bottom line is the strippers/pussy have the power.
    sure we have some control over how we spend our money and who we spend it on, and when we spend it. but the fact remains that when we do choose to pull the money out, they win.

sure you can look at it like you're buying a sevice or getting what you want on your terms, but when you do they get what they want.. your money!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    to anyone that disagrees with what i just said...
    the only way that you really win..
    is if you get whatever you were looking for from them fof free.

that's a fact!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    edit fo"r" free
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Look at this way. If she has rent due or is short of money for her fix what is the worst that can happen to her? Can't pay rent or get her fix. What's the worse that can happen to you? You have to find another stripper to jerk you off. Customers have got the power and will do better the more they realize that.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I don't see it as a power thing at all. Its a negotiation between two parties that both want something off the other. The terms all come down to what each party is willing to settle for.

There are advantages on both sides.
    The customer can choose not to spend...choose another girl...etc.
    The dancer can offer the world and just take the fee for one air dance...or choose another customer...

I'm not sure POWER is really involved.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    To the ones who say the stripper/pussy has the power, you are confusing the stripper and your wife. You can quit paying a stripper but a wife will get it all in the end, one way or another! It is all in your attitude. If the stripper does have the power then you are probably a PL. That is a fact.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    lol!
    well obviously that was directed at me and like i said you can choose how when and with who you spend your money. sure that gives you some power for awhile. but the real pl is the guy that has to pay to get what he wants and thinks that makes him powerfull. if you were so powerfull, she would be paying you, or at the very least give it up for free! now that is a fact!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    troop, I disagree. You really think that a woman that has to sell her pussy for a living has the power? I don't. I DO have the power in that I can pick from loads of pussy, and when I choose one I am going to get it, while she has to hope that someone chooses her.

And there is no such thing as sex for free. I am married to an attractive woman and the sex I get at home has lots of implicit price tags. Almost any girl that fucks you does so with expectations, which have a price tag for the man.

With a stripper, I don't pay her for sex - I pay her to go when it is done.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well rick, my point was that we have power up to a point but anyone that thinks they have total control just because they're paying is lying or fooling themselves.
    i'm not married but have had several girlfriends over the years. they were with me because they liked me not because i spent money on them, that includes strippers. i've met girls at the beach and hit it off with them and didn't even know they were strippers until they told me. some i took home or out on my boat and didn't spend anything on them other than the price of a few beers or wine coolers that i happened to have anyway so it's not like i was throwing money at them. ok there were a few dollars involved, often less than 10 dollars. if people want to look at that as paying.. fine.. but like i said i had the alcohol anyway so i don't see any difference from offering a drink to them as i would offering a drink to a buddy except that i was never interested in fucking my buddies.. lol

maybe i didn't explain it thouroughly before, maybe i haven't explained it now, but i see the other points of view but i am genuinely puzzled that alot of you guys don't see my point of view but i still stand by what i said earlier.
    anyway. i'm half drunk right now and i'm tired of discussing this issue.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    troop, we see your point but we just don't agree with it. You think that because you get your dick wet once in a while outside of a cash arrangement that you are not "paying" for it in some fashion. Maybe true if you think of payment solely in cash terms, but many (myself included) also consider time and emotional investment in the mix.

How much time and energy did you have to invest in getting to the pussy moment? Did you throw these girls out as soon as you busted a nut or did you spend enough time with them to ensure that they didn't feel like cum receptacles? How much time and emotion did you invest in your previous relationships?

I am married to an attractive woman (who married me before I had much money) and had plenty of girlfriends and hookups before that. IME, there is ALWAYS a price to pay. When I was single I didn't fuck many strippers because I was busy fucking, or trying to fuck, my dates. Now, the reason I fuck strippers rather than take up a side girlfriend is that the side dish will expect time and attention, which I do not have to give.

The point is that sometimes it is a cheaper, or easier, overall investment simply to pay a stripper. Like I said, I don't pay a stripper for sex, I pay her to leave when it is done.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion