tuscl

Friday the 13th

Went to turn on my desk lamp this morning and the pull chain came off in my hand. When to tie my shoe and the shoelace broke off in my hand. I was thinking of going to the club for a HJ tonight, but now...

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Well, steve, the problem appeares to be *your* hand, so you should be OK.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Crap and I'm in a poker tournamnt later today. Oh well hopefullfy everbody else will have bad luck
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I don't know, steve. Are you thinking your dick might fall off? LOL, what a horrible way to go.
  • ClubExpert
    14 years ago
    Friday the 13th is nothing but a lame superstition. Go and get that HJ.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    A few years back a study was done in the U.S. to determine why the head of a man's penis was bigger than the shaft. They spent 1.2 million over 12 months. The conclusion was to give the man more pleasure.

The French disputed the findings and did their own study and spent 1 million over 10 months. Their conclusion was to give a woman more pleasure.

Then the Pols got into it. Their study took 3 days and cost $49.36. Their conclusion was that it was to prevent a man's hand from sliding off the end of the shaft.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Worked all night, was looking forward to going home at the end of shift. As my car exited the garage, my phone rang-boss called me back. Wanted me to run the facility until she returned from a meeting-promising 9 a.m. At 9:50 I called her. She was still in a meeting. I was at max hours and had to leave. She had me turn over the reins to a pair of subordinates.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I usually spend the day wearing a hockey mask.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i have no fear or problems with fri the 13th.

if anything, it often goes better for me than other days.. lol
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I am afraid of April 1.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    So Steve, what did you end up doing? going out or staying in?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Sam,
    I wimped out, lol. Friggin' friggatriskaidekaphobia.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Aw shucks, steve. As long as there wasn't a black cat going under the ladder of the strip club, you should have gone. We'd love to have heard the story of your experiences last night. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion