tuscl

It was the best of clubs, it was the worst of clubs…

A tale of two reviews, the same club, the same day:

Review #1

Inside it is one of the nicest clubs I have been to. Well light and clean bathrooms…The Dancers ranged from 6-9. Mostly young white and natural breasts…lap-dances were good, with decent if not heavy grinding…Lots of heavy breathing in my ear, hands though the hair…Dances ranged from OK to very good…the 2 for 1 made it a great bargain at $20 for 2 dances…almost up to the $20-$30 dances in other clubs…Nice layout an décor…friendly hot non-pushy dancers…I would definitively go back particularly on the discount days.

Review #2

Can you say HOLE IN THE WALL? This place is a dump. Facilities were disgusting. Food was disgusting. Girls were old and boring. Lap dances ranged between air dances and flat out boring…would never come back…Also, April is bat shit crazy. Stay away.

http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=2477

10 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I know some clubs where the afternoon visit is fun but if you visit at night it sucks. Some other clubs are just the opposite, during the afternoon it feels like you're at a hole in the wall but at night the party comes to life.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    in this particular example steve229 posted about, the Review #1 came from night shift, and #2 came from dayshift.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    At the risk of sounding of sounding like a shill, I have to say that the decor of the club in question is indeed pretty nice. At some point the owner must have remodeled, maybe with pretensions of going upscale. Thankfully it didn't take, and the club retains it's essential "dive"-ness, only with better chairs.

As for April - bat shit crazy, at least when she's drunk. (Sorry to go all Shadowcat on you guys, lol).
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Part of what makes this site interesting is the divergence of opinions. The general population of contributors here tend to go to clubs for all kinds of reasons and cover a wide age range. I suspect the smaller crowd here in the discussion forum has more commonality and tends to be youth challenged.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sure hope some commentary here doesn't migrate back to...
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Most clubs around here are MUCH better talent-wise at night. Dayshift is when the veteran strippers work. Now, mileage may be higher on dayshift. But in my experience the hotness all works at night. Especially the young hotness.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    steve, HUH?
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Sounds like one of those some say tomato some say tomahto things.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I'm not sure what the big deal is. Most clubs can be like that sometimes.
  • MarkShadow06
    14 years ago
    millstream is the worst
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion