tuscl

Living with a Stripper

While I have never had one living with me a good frind has. I can not beging to tell you what kind of hell this has but him thru or how much it has drained his bank account being in love with a gal that just regards him as a pit stop inbetween dancing and otc clients. I believe a lot of his motivation is lonliness not to mention pussy. He is basically broke and the minute he gets his Social Security check the whores punce on him. He has had them steal his car, call the cops on him, have psycho blowups, steal, tell him all kinda lies, involve his grown daughter, etc. Sure it has led to some threesomes with gals they brought home...The wildest story was her bringing home a gal she met in jail along with her mom (a real life MILF).

Any of you had stripper live with you? Good experience or bad?

19 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    ^
    player, that sounds about right.. lol
    i've dated strippers for short periods usually a couple weeks at the longest and was never ready to or interested in putting up with any more. i didn't go through what your buddy did, maybe i was more selective or have a stronger will but yes the potential for those problems is there but imo there are several non strippers that could put you through the same shit. my major issue with the ones i dated was their diva attitude and the fact that i could never fully believe and trust them.
    great fun at times but only in small doses ;)
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Never lived with a stripper, but I've dated several. Honestly, I didn't find them much different that civilian women. Either I picked really decent strippers, or crazy civilian women. LOL
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    My guess is crazy civilian women, of which many would make really decent strippers.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I can't even imagine living with a stripper. I've met a few that I wouldn't mind hanging out with in non-sexual situations, and have enjoyed doing so on occasion, but living with them? That strikes me as a recipe for disaster.

Maybe my relatively stable and satisfying home life colors my perceptions, and I would think differently if I was some loser whose only other option was living in my mom's basement.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Yes, for 5 years. Wedding is next month. Agree though that many of them would drive you crazy. To say that strippers have issues is to say the sun has warmth.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I have a 4 bedroom 3,000 sq ft house. The real shadow cat shares it with me. We do not want to share it with anyone else. Especially a stripper.

Having said that, there is one woman, an ex dancer, that knows she will always have a place to come to if she needs it.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Why would you do this too? Say it if you have a stripper girlfriend and want to fuck her bareback. Otherwise it's a no brainer.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    With what I have seen my bud go thru his contstant calls during my morning calls where we discuss the situation (put cell phone on speaker) is a constant parade of drama about what Jessica (my pics) is doing. He has been seeing her 4.5 yr (I have done her some too as he has invited me over to do her). She has been in and out of jail and he beleives young guys with no money want her to move in bc they get free pussy and then can steal her money when she passes out after partying. I did her about a month ago at a motel she was staying at. She was at pool in bikini and I took her in and fucked her for $90. It was ok but I think she seemed fucked out compared to my fav (she is married has income from hubby who she has under control, her Ins job, strip club and possibly other clients who she does not discuss. She is not on drugs, performs well and has a nice tight pussy). They are very irresponsibile for the most part and always live for the moment. They will fuck who they want when they want. I would not want one living with me. When the sex is over its time for them to leave.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Fucking a stripper bareback is dangerous business, like a naval pilot taking the plane up without a parachute. A stripper I was talking to at Moments in Pasadena told me another girl there recently got herpes. You really know where these gals have been or what they are up to.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    congratulations harrydave, good to hear you found a keeper.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Good for you harrydave, best of luck; keep the faith.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The price of being single
    Living alone costs singletons an extra £250,000 over a lifetime compared to couples, it is claimed. So what is the "singles tax", asks Tom de Castella.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-10892…

I wonder if they did a study of "living alone" vs "living with a stripper" which one would come out to be more expensive lol
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    samsung1:

My doctor also told me that married men live longer than single men. The question then is is that an effect of being married, or do women just choose to marry the healthier men and pass on the rest?
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    "The question then is is that an effect of being married, or do women just choose to marry the healthier men and pass on the rest?"

I had heard (it could be bullshit for all I know) that a lot of that extra longevity comes from the wife pressuring the husband into a more healthy lifestyle, such as eating better, exercising, drinking less, and routinely visiting the doctor.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "married men live longer than single men"

It only seems longer.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Snake: "a more healthy lifestyle, such as eating better, exercising, drinking less, and routinely visiting the doctor"

Maybe avoiding unprotected sex with strippers should be added to the list?
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I would think the exact opposite is true. When you're out on the singles scene, appearance is everything. And being in shape is part of that. Single guys exercise more than married guys, I would imagine.
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    Never lived with one. But I have dated them. The biggest problem is the thought in the back of your mind, "who are they fucking tonight?" If you can get over this, you will be ok. Yea, I have dealt with the 24 hour phone/text messages. Was at dinner one evening with a favorite. We were having wine, talking, and I leaned in close just to kiss her face. At that moment her cell phone/text went off. It was another client asking to meet her at the club. Kind of ruined the whole evening, but I took her home anyway and wore her out in bed. Made me feel a little better. No, it is too much hell to live with them.
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    "Maybe avoiding unprotected sex with strippers should be added to the list?"

No, the effect of that is canceled out by the wife's unprotected sex with the mailman.

"I would think the exact opposite is true. When you're out on the singles scene, appearance is everything. And being in shape is part of that. Single guys exercise more than married guys, I would imagine."

I would bet a lot of that has to do with the fact that single men are usually younger, and you're more likely to exercise at young age regardless of marital status.

Case in point, at my old job I used to work with a bunch of old men (one of the things that reinforced my lack of desire to marry, have kids, and live in the suburbs) and there wasn't much difference between the married men and the few bachelors when it came to being in shape. In fact, of the 3 older guys (45+) who I would deem highly fit, all were married.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion