tuscl

Dude looks like a lady

Cols Gold recently updated their website and now the "girls" they have are their current regular strippers. One stripper I have met before and who has pictures on their website, I was wondering if you guys think she is a trannie?

http://columbusgold.com/maryah.html

13 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    You didn't say which one. I looked at all of them and all I got out of it was, sure a lot of silicone there.
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    I would vote no, she's probably not a trannie.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    "Dude looks like a lady"

And MisterGay writes like a homo.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Not a trannie, but she has a horse face.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Maryah was the one I was talking about.
    http://columbusgold.com/maryah.html is a link to her four pictures.
    She is also manly in person. Oh well, I am just going to take bathroom break or go up to the bar if I am ever there and she is on stage.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    or was it lady looks like a dude
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    OV, I agree the 3 for $99 is a rip off at Cols Gold. Although that is the special price, it is usually $50/song or 3 for $150. In a recent review TitaniusRex says he did the 3 for $150 deal and loved it. he gave the club a 8.67 although he does not have much strip clubbing experience to know better.
    If you think the prices are a rip off at cols gold, vanity next door is even worse.
    Kahoots is 5 minutes away and is much better than Cols gold and vanity.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    actually she looks like the gay/bi{?} brother of a friend of mine, but i think that she's a woman.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I'm with sinclair.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Rule is if it has a dick it's a man.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    Dude looks like a lady... lady looks like a dude... 12 or so years ago there was a dancer at the HiLiter in Phoenix who looked just like Pat, the androgynous character on Saturday Night Live. Every time she took the stage, I started laughing. I must have looked insane.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Gee, Maryah, why the long face? ;-)
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    gatorfan says:
    [ignore]Posted: 08/07/10

"Rule is if it has a dick it's a man."

Gator...so you'd be ok if it just USED to have a dick?! That's very civilized of you. LOL

As for Maryah...it looks like she should be a good looking woman...but something is just off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion