tuscl

PL in training?

Clubber
Florida
A recent review...

"My god I had sooooooo much fun in that place!!! but fun had a price, 1500$ spent in 2 nights, money very well spent believe me, no regrets at all :)Most of the girls are absolutly beautiful and man they know how to move!they all very friendly and make u feel comfortable, for my first time in this kind of club I felt a bit nervous walking in but it didnt last, very chilled out and all girls + staff very friendly. I even became very good friend with one of the girl and we spent my last 6 days in key west going out for dinners, drinks, long talks and more...No money involved, just great chemistry between us.We still in touch and text everyday,we miss each other a lot.... 8000 miles away from each other now, crap.........................................."

I think so!

13 comments

• CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    If it smells like a duck, it's a duck....

You got that right Clubber.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Key phrase: " . . .for my first time in this kind of club . . ."
    He'll learn soon enough (or go broke . . . or get pounded into a grease spot by a bouncer for following one of his faves into the parking lot).
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    He does not regret the $1500 spent because he got 6 days of OTC dates included. I look forward to his next review.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I will tell you that his first club visit was in South Florida, so anywhere 8000 miles away would be out of the US, except maybe way north or west.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Saw that review too. Sounds like he is trying to live up to the old logon disclaimer: "Assume everything you read on here to be a lie." Unless, of course, one of "us" writes it.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Or, maybe he's from the new reality show--
    "Survivor: Lapdance L'island.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    This guy sounds like every dancers dream customer.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Too bad he's so illiterate, otherwise his six day journal would've been interesting.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Where does this dude live? Air miles from Key West: Anchorage - 4020, Honolulu - 4780, London - 4540, Beijing 7830. He is WAY out there.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    A fool and his money are soon parted.
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    Shadowcat, maybe he's military:

Distance between Key West, Florida, United States and Kabul, Afghanistan, as the crow flies:

7943 miles
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Do PL's require training, I thought it comes naturally. I'd say shill more than PL.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Dudester,

Most that post here on TUSCL seem to be rather fluent in English and grammar. On some boards and comment sections, one would think there are ignorant monkeys on the keyboard!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion