tuscl

How "typical"are you?

Sure, dancers say, “you're not like the other guys here” to make you feel special. Nevertheless, a lot of times it's true, as I'm often the only guy there who doesn't have his name embroidered on his shirt. Not saying I'm “better” than the typical customer (well, ok, maybe better dressed and groomed), just from a different socio-economic class.

So, in your fav clubs, how typical are you?

19 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    Depends on which persona I am in when I visit. After work or working, much as you describe. If biker mode, I fit right in.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "name embroidered on his shirt."

What, no free cover for wearing one's id badge from work???
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Think I'm atypical because I make an effort to be trusted and known and also to really know the dancers and some of the staff at clubs that I frequent.

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I eat plenty of bran, keeps me regular.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I go into divier clubs in a very nice suit. I am often the only guy in the club dressed like that, and I purposely pick clubs further from downtown metro areas to ensure that this is the case.

IMHO it helps enormously in my OTC game as most girls want a crack at me for dances or paid chat, which leads to other possibilities. I also think that it actually saves me money. I have had a number of OTC offers after only 10 minutes or less of conversation, before I even had to make a tipping or dance decision.

This happened twice at two different clubs just this past week (in Dallas) and it has happens every so often in certain other cities. I believe that the look, and the fact that I'm at a nice hotel, establishes a certain amount of upfront credibility and that the girls that have done this wanted to make the OTC sale before someone else did.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The only strip club in Columbus where guys will come in consistently with suits on is kahoots, mostly during dayshift/early evening. It does help the club keep the upscale and fantasy feel to it.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Cheeks was rated #10 on the tuscl top 100 a couple months ago. I decided to drive the 80 or so miles to visit a few times. The club was popular because of their prices of 2 dances for $25 being available anytime with most dancers. I was like a kid in a candy store here and sampled several different dancers. The dances however had no privacy and the mileage at best was good grinding and limited two way contact (touching legs/ass but not tits). This club might be good for the average strip clubber but for a raincoater like me it was a waste of time. I still plan to visit a few more times because it is a large club with good prices but it is not the best club in Ohio in terms of mileage or privacy.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I'm not sure "typical" is the word I would use, but I'm pretty middle of the road. Neither bottom of the barrel nor the best dressed guy in the place.

Recently I saw a guy in a suit enter a SC around midnight on a Sunday. (Coming from church??) Definitely not typical for the time or that club. He sat at a table near me at the stage, tipped heavily, and not a single dancer approached him. He stormed out after about half an hour. I sensed something was up, and I meant to ask a dancer what was going on, but let it slide.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Recently I saw a guy in a suit enter a SC around midnight on a Sunday"

Maybe rickdugan having an off night?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    regarding dress..
    if i wore an oversized plain white t-shirt..
    or dressed like a 10yr old wearing his 14yr old brother's baggy clothes, i would be typical.

i'm always freshly showered, shaved, and i wear clean casual clothes.

• Dougster
    14 years ago
    I'm just your typical customer who doesn't respect the girls much, just goes in there looking to get them to suck my dick without going overboard on how much I pay.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I'm pretty a-typical.
    But I think that's a given.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    I have been going to dives, and am usually the best dressed guy there, which isn't saying a lot. However, as RD reports, it does attract the ladies (at least those who are imagining a fat wallet that goes along with the nice clothes).
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1,

Diamonds, in Dayton, used to be a real "suit" club, but that was in the '70-80's range. I never went back.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I hope I'm typical. I don't go anywhere which is a "suit" club, although I've seen people in suits at even the diviest clubs I've go to.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lol steve, though on a Sunday? Even I know you can't do the "I'm a traveling businessman wearing an expensive suit to a dive club because I'm just THAT special" thing on a Sunday night. On Sundays I at least have the good sense to leave the tie at the hotel ;)

Lopaw, a-typical indeed, also I suspect in your positive success rate vs. us poor schmucks :)
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    I have asneaking suspicion that if I return to the Candy Bar one more time I going to earn the name Mr. Nice Guy which I consider to be atypical; however on the bright side the good dancers who make an effort to remember me, know that when I at the club I'm ready to have fun and usually end up making their night.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    rick-
    someday you & I are gonna have to compare notes!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion