tuscl

CAUTION! Stalker!

Sunday, July 25, 2010 11:48 PM
whoa! get a grip dude! is this guy for real or what? [view link]

21 comments

• potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Holy shit. That guy really bought the SS. I hope he was fucking her during those 300 private shows.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    actually it sounds like that place is a peep show type of establishment to me. if true the only fucking he got was rubbing his dick against the glass that seperated them.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    correction to my previous post, the name of the place threw me off. after re-reading his review i guess it is a sc.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Dang. I suspect the only fucking going on was to his bank account. I hope he doesn't eventually become a segment on the evening news.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Strange that he'd post such red-flag stuff...
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    how: Exactly. It's a little too over the top to be real.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Strange how he made 300 private shows and his wife never caught on and he could keep track of that many. Carnival Book Store is listed as a peep show here on tuscl. I was at Fantasyland West and it is next door to an adult shop. I don't think their peep show is with live entertainers though. I saw advertisement saying rates starting at 25 cents per minute but I avoided the place because I am guessing there is a minimum purchase.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There is a movie/documentary called Live Nude Girls Unite It is about how the Lusty Lady peep show in San Francisco organized and formed an union. It gave an insider view to the peep show. They also had a location in Seattle but it closed. Not sure if their unionization helped business sales or not. Also I posted an old news story on the Lusty Lady Club Discussion Board, and I'll copy/paste it here as an example of how people do go crazy for peep show performers even though there is no physical contact between the performer and customer. Lusty Lady performers had admirer from above Maybe he was just confused about how peep shows work. Seattle police arrested and booked a man around 2 a.m. Saturday for investigation of malicious mischief after he climbed into the space above the ceiling at the Lusty Lady in an apparent attempt to get into the women's dressing room. According to a police report, the man came in the front door of the famed downtown Seattle peep-show club -- backward -- then went into a viewing stall. He somehow got into the ceiling crawl space overhead. Then, he crashed through the glass-panel ceiling above the dance floor, startling a performer below when his legs came through the glass. The woman told police she heard what she thought was kicking or pounding above her head beforehand, the report says. The man was still in the ceiling crawl space when police arrived, and was arrested after he jumped down, the report says. He was booked into King County Jail for investigation of malicious mischief. The man "made no statements to explain why he was inside the ceiling crawl space," the report says. But his Lusty Lady lark caused so much damage to the club that it had to be shut down for the night, the report says. The man was released from jail Monday night. January 26, 2010 [view link]
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    If she hasn't expressed interest in a regular relationship with him, he ought to get a clue and seek professional help. Or, yes, he will get slapped with a restraining order.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Anybody want to create a new ID, like CrystalinVA, and send him a private message?
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I sure hope this guy doesn't go postal.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    harrydave says: Posted: 07/25/10 Anybody want to create a new ID, like CrystalinVA, and send him a private message? ----------------------------------------------- lol.. so let us know what he says :-)
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    This guy is a wingnut.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    The review/rant seemed legit even if unbelievable. If this is for real the guy needs mental help. My advice to him is try one of the other girls, move on, and limit your visits to twice a month or 24 per year whichever comes first.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    From his review: "I actually drove to Virginia twice to look for her. I started in Woodbridge, VA and drove down route 1 to Fredericksburg, VA looking for her red SUV Durango" He got some good intel at least, all the VA strippers I knew lived either in Woodbridge or Fredericksburg. He could also try the "Water's Edge" sports bar in Woodbridge, its a known stripper hangout and a good place to stalk, er, I mean run into off-duty strippers. (Not that I would know anything about that, just what I heard). If "Crystal" is still dancing, she sounds like Paper Moon material.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    steve229 says: [ignore]Posted: 07/26/10 He could also try the "Water's Edge" sports bar in Woodbridge, its a known stripper hangout and a good place to stalk, er, I mean run into off-duty strippers. (Not that I would know anything about that, just what I heard). --------------------------------------- lol!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder if Crystal lied about moving to Virginia and really moved to a different state lol
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I'd buy a gun if I was Crystal, sheesh, this guy is an idiot
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    It sounds like her name is short for CRYSTAL METH
  • bhunter5252
    14 years ago
    look up PL in the glossary. It should have a pic of this guy.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ LMAO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion