tuscl

Tales from the club ...

So at the end of a VIP session at The Crazy Horse (in San Francisco), the dancer first tells me when she'll be working again and asks whether I'll come back to see her. Then she follows with "Would you want to be picked up? In a white SUV?" Um.... Hadn't ever heard that before! Is that like the school bus concept, except it takes adults to the brothel???

9 comments

• gk
    14 years ago
    Hmmm, maybe that's their limo service. But that's an awkward way to introduce it if that's the case. Never cared for this place that much. I guess when I'm in SF I get spoiled by the MBOT.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    sounds like a limo service to me.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here in Columbus it is called the "Shuttle service". Centerfolds has one that shuttles you from the airport to their club (the club is like 5 minutes away from airport). Also club x has one for the local hotels/motels around route 161/busch blvd. Also Cols Gold has a short bus (decorated with Cols Gold logos) to pick up hotel people. You get free admission to Cols Gold if you bring your hotel key but who wants to ride the short bus to a strip club lol.

I know several that advertise for free but then they ask for tips.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Thing is, I've been there several times and never heard of the club offering free transportation. I could be wrong, but I thought at the time she was referring to her pimp shuttling clients, something I wasn't interested in so I didn't seek any further info.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Centerfolds, Sam? Ugh. Don't make me recall the past...
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    CT, it only would have been right for you to reciprocate by offering free shuttle service back to your hotel.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Rick, my place of stay was a mere 4 (long) blocks from The Crazy Horse, so I ahd walked over. She probably would've demanded a piggyback ride...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    <She probably would've demanded a piggyback ride>

As long as you got a ride at the end, would that have been so bad? :)

Not that *my* back could take such punishment...
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    GMD, where The Crazy Horse is not the best neighborhood. Such a slow moving tandem (piggyback) could have the bones 'picked clean'.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion