tuscl

Need Some Help From the Experts

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:04 PM
I'm heading back to Indy in a few weeks for a friend's bachelor party, and I wanted some first hand or RELIABLE information about some of the girls at Brad's Brass Flamingo. The party is starting there on Sunday afternoon and moving to his suites at night. The girls in question (his favorites) are Zoya and Celeste. I've already heard plenty about Brooklyn believe me. Wanted to know what they'd allow, if they're single/married, or do anything OTC. Appreciate any help I can get. PM me if it's something you don't want to post on here. Thanks all and ACCURATE information only please.

5 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    How the heck are you going to know whether or not the information you get is accurate?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Even if a stripper has done OTC before does not mean she will be down for doing it on a Sunday. Also Sunday afternoons are going to be pretty slow so selection of girls will be limited. Good luck! hope you have fun.
  • racejeff
    14 years ago
    snowman If your source for what you've heard is the Indy SCL site be most assured the odds are that it is inaccurate. I'm not a frequent BBF visitor but have had dances with both of these two. I don't remember Zoya as an Sudnay day girl but she is known to drop in for off schedule shifts particularly when school is on break. Sunday afternoon is your choice huh? How many weeks out are you looking? This Sunday a NASCAR race is in toen so schedule are abnormal. And in September you have Labor Day weekend and the Moto GP race both making schedules strange. So 3 of the next 8 Sunday's are abnormal.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I'm in Indianapolis now. Brad's is on my list to go to.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    is Brad's worth visiting on a sunday?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion