tuscl

Stripper "Hello"

Was recognized by a dancer on stage as I sat down and after each turn around the pole she stuck her tongue out at me.   I was embarrassed to some degree because I didn't recognize her and thought she was dissing me because I had been a bum customer for her.   After she finished her set she came over and had a seat and then it came to me who she was.   And I'm happy to say I wasn't in her 'dog house'.

8 comments

• jabthehut
    14 years ago
    One stripper I knew always stuck her tongue out at me when I walked in and she was on stage.&nbsp; I always asked her if it was an invitation.<br type="_moz" />
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    My favorite stripper greeting was at John's Hot Spot when my ATF at the time was on stage upon my arrival.&nbsp; She motioned for me to come up to the stage where she inquired if I had a mint in my mouth (which is my custom when entering a club.)&nbsp; When I replied in the affirmative, she bent over, gave me a DFK and stole my mint!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Yeah, CT, one dancer always playfully stuck her tongue out at me on stage.&nbsp; Another dancer would playfully give me the finger from the stage.&nbsp; And another dancer would playfully mouth &quot;fuck you&quot; at the start of our lap dances...ah, at least I think it was all playfully done...<br type="_moz" />
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    <p>Steve, you know how to bring out the playful best in them :)</p>
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    From your turf, Otto, comes something&nbsp;akin to&nbsp;Steve's experiences: Had a gal give me the finger at Bogart's and then point to the VIP, with her being on stage&nbsp;at the other&nbsp;end of the club.&nbsp;&nbsp; Problem is, she wanted $100 per song.&nbsp;&nbsp; I told her, &quot;Fond as I am for you, that busts&nbsp;my little piggy bank...&quot;&nbsp;
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    &nbsp;Hi! = she likes you!<br />
    Hey, you = She's been thinking about you<br />
    Well, hell-o = she's been thinking about sleeping with you<br />
    Hey = impossible to tell<br />
    Hi there = she's probably not interested<br />
    Yo = she'd love to stay friends<br />
    whattup! = she's sixteen<br />
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, you left out &quot;Wanna dance?&quot;
  • johnshea1983
    14 years ago
    Received my first &quot;stripper hello&quot; last night. I walked in while my ATF was on stage. Took a few minutes for her to recognize me as I don't sit on the rail. She gave me the biggest smile, a cute little wave and a shake of her fine 36Ds and I knew what was to come later! So cute!<br type="_moz" />
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion