tuscl

Man Crashes Car Into Madison Strip Club

MADISON, Wis. -- A 50-year-old man is facing multiple charges after allegedly crashing his car into a strip club on East Washington Avenue in Madison on Tuesday night.
Police said Keith Rasmussen, 50, of Racine, was asked to leave Vision's Night Club after he vomited in the VIP area. Rasmussen got in his SUV in the parking lot, put it in reverse and slammed it into the front of the building, authorities said. A witness told police he and a woman had to jump out of the way to avoid being hit.
After hitting the building, Rasmussen's vehicle jumped the curb and drove down East Washington at a high rate of speed, according to police. A concerned citizen called 911 after seeing Rasmussen's SUV pull into a parking lot at a high speed.
When police made contact with Rasmussen in the parking lot, they asked him how he was doing. Rasmussen said, "Not good," but he had "seen some nice strippers." Police said Rasmussen then denied driving the SUV, telling police Martians helped get him to his current location.
Rasmussen was arrested on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, reckless driving, hit and run, and entering or leaving a controlled access unlawfully.
http://www.channel3000.com/news/24170365…
July 7, 2010

5 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    Wow, I can't wait for his club review, lol.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Martians?! Vomit in VIP?! Now THAT'S a two-fer!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    me too, steve229. I'd like to see the dancers comments too. LMAO Now that's a party animal.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Martians ??? LOL !!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    steve229 says:
    Posted: 07/07/10
    Wow, I can't wait for his club review, lol.

HAHAAA!!! best comment of the day!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion