tuscl

How many posts...

Prim0
Ohio
Wednesday, July 7, 2010 7:36 PM
Out of curiosity I started reading back through the posts...Finally started skipping back and found almost 8000 posts in less than a decade. Why didn't I find this site sooner?! The money and time I could have saved!

10 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think because this site is more popular than it was a decade ago.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Similar feelings here PrimO, I found this site in late 2002 after ASS-C became overrun with spam. I had no idea that there were fifty other clubs within driving distance of me. I was already an amateur PL, but only at a few clubs that were well advertised in my area. TUSCL suddenly opened a new door for my SC adventuring. I joined with a lifetime ($49??) membership because I didn't want to have to post reviews all the time to maintain good standing. I love this site, and I have developed an unconnected cyber friendship the regular posters. The only thing missing is the place down the street where you open the door and everybody from here....is there! Actually, it's probably best that that place does not exist, but it's fun to imagine it.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    "...almost 8000 posts in less than a decade."??? I am almost at 4000 by myself and sc is over 4000! So we have almost 8000 between just the two of us!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Of course, I am sure replies are not in the count. LOL
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    And samsung1 has 3,446 since Dec of 2008.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    "and be a post count hero"
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I have a lot of posts on this name.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I don't need to post a review under this name until 2012.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Let's have a contest, who ever has the most posts by the end of the year, gets 10 free lap dances. LOL
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm, Who picks the dancer, and where?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion