tuscl

Injured Stripper Brought to Middletown Hospital

Police in Middletown are investigating the beating of a stripper from the Dayton area. Officers say two men brought 26 year old Tamra Allen into the Atrium Medical Center on Friday.

Our partners at the Journal News say she suffered severe wounds to the head and was unresponsive. Allen was transferred to Miami Valley Hospital, where she was listed in fair condition.

Middletown police Detective David Swartzel said it's unclear how or why Allen was beaten. One of the men who dropped Allen off at Atrium told police the attack may have happened Thursday in Dayton. Allen has been unable to help with the investigation, as she cannot speak.

According to the police report, Allen is an exotic dancer at The Harem Gentleman's Club in Harrison Township, north of Dayton. The club confirmed her employment. The male who brought her to the hospital told police she lives in Middletown but moves around a lot. He said she has five children all under the age of five. He says when Allen showed up at an apartment on Verity Parkway, she was incoherent and he thought she might have been drugged.

No charges have been filed.

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/…

July 6, 2010

9 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "has five children all under the age of five." Yikes!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I hope they catch the bastard who beat her
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    for myself, how many children she had is less important to the story than the fact that someone beat her half to death and left her, probably hoping she would die.
    send the fuck who did it to jail and brick up his cell with him in it.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here is an update:
    Arrest made in stripper's assault

MIDDLETOWN, Ohio -- New information today on the brutal attack of an exotic dancer.
    Police in Middletown have arrested 43-year-old Dwayne Jones. Cops claim Jones assaulted Tamara Allen; who is a stripper at Harem Gentlemen's Club in Harrison Township.
    Allen was dropped off, dazed and confused, at the Atrium Medical Center. Police said Allen suffered severe head injuries.
    Jones has been charged with felonious assault.

July 12, 2010

http://newstalkradiowhio.com/localnews/2…
  • troop
    14 years ago
    his age doesn't fit the thug profile but i'll bet dwayne isn't amish or swedish.

i won't be surprised if he has an extensive criminal record either.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1,

When I used to go to that area, Middletown was often called Middletucky. I don't think it was a good thing, if you get the drift.
  • stan1986
    14 years ago
    it was one of my ATF 19th birthday recently , were friends she knows that i'm nice guy and reg , i got her a stungun 800kv one of pink ones , shes going to college , i hope nothing like this happens to her , i would hunt the guy down and more than likely end up in jail
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Clubber,
    Interesting. When I was at Cheeks on a friday night it was next door to a bar and they were playing loud country music. A couple guys inside of Cheeks were wearing oversized cowboy hats. They now also have a mechanical bull back where the pool tables used to be (they still have 2 tables left)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I think that bar has been there some time, maybe even longer than Cheeks. Seems I recall going in there back in about 1970.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion