tuscl

Where are they now? ... Fantasia, Seductions, Platinum Plus, Tanga, Big Daddy's

Book Guy
I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 1:50 AM
Ah yes, I remember them well. Fantasia, in Richmond Hill, north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, in the mid-1990s. A whore-house full of Eastern Europeans, all amazingly young lithe supple beautiful and (mostly) not too pissed off at the world (yet). Some even "happy" to be involved with me ... briefly. I bet I left six pints of cum in that building over the course of three or four years of their operation. Babes, to the east in another suburb, was a pale but game successor that, also fell prey to vice raids and moralists. Seductions in Niagara Falls, also Ontario, only recently closed. Aptly re-named "Suctions" by the locals. :) Platinum Plus in Memphis, where all the pert young honeys came out to play ... and play and play and play. Too much drug money running through that building, as far as I could tell. Tanga, Tampa. Highway widening. Shame. Big Daddy's, New Orleans, the place with the mannequin legs that swung through the window. It's moved a few doors down and is now just a Rather-less-than-Big Uncle's, or perhaps Small Cousin's. I liked all these places because I could check 'em out, see what was on offer, grope a little tittie for a reasonable price, and then, THE THRILL OF THE HUNT, as the evening coursed forward, get more and more horny with a girl that I flirted with until, eventually, I'd get the main event for a sensible (or not-so-sensible) price. Where oh where have these NORMAL clubs gone? Nothin' even remotely CLOSE to adequate service is Damn, --**I'M**-- still horny, why aren't the rest of North America's red-blooded males? available in any of the cities that I've visited lately. Are men just using McDonald's to ensure that their blood-cholesterol level prevents them from getting erections any more? :P

8 comments

• Book Guy
    14 years ago
    Ah yes, I remember them well. Fantasia, in Richmond Hill, north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, in the mid-1990s. A whore-house full of Eastern Europeans, all amazingly young lithe supple beautiful and (mostly) not too pissed off at the world (yet). Some even "happy" to be involved with me ... briefly. I bet I left six pints of cum in that building over the course of three or four years of their operation. Babes, to the east in another suburb, was a pale but game successor that, also fell prey to vice raids and moralists. Seductions in Niagara Falls, also Ontario, only recently closed. Aptly re-named "Suctions" by the locals. :) Platinum Plus in Memphis, where all the pert young honeys came out to play ... and play and play and play. Too much drug money running through that building, as far as I could tell. Tanga, Tampa. Highway widening. Shame. Big Daddy's, New Orleans, the place with the mannequin legs that swung through the window. It's moved a few doors down and is now just a Rather-less-than-Big Uncle's, or perhaps Small Cousin's. I liked all these places because I could check 'em out, see what was on offer, grope a little tittie for a reasonable price, and then, THE THRILL OF THE HUNT, as the evening coursed forward, get more and more horny with a girl that I flirted with until, eventually, I'd get the main event for a sensible (or not-so-sensible) price. Where oh where have these NORMAL clubs gone? Nothin' even remotely CLOSE to adequate service is available in any of the cities that I've visited lately. Damn, --**I'M**-- still horny, why aren't the rest of North America's red-blooded males? Are men just using McDonald's to ensure that their blood-cholesterol level prevents them from getting erections any more? :P
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I am also curious to know about places in Columbus that closed down. Club Secrets was a nude byob that got burned to the ground. They rebuilt on the land a starbucks and a tanning salon.
  • heshootsandscores
    14 years ago
    There have been some classics that you missed...Danny's in Memphis, yee haw...Club Manchester in Highland Park, MI put these new Detroit Clubs to shame...There was a couple of others in Highland Park that had special rooms upstairs... Retro strip club days!!!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    The Zoo on 8 Mile Road in Detroit. Since it's demise, Detroit has lacked a fine establishment(the dive that the Zoo was) that featured mud wrestling as well as the several hookers that sat at the bar trolling for customers. The bar is still there, but it has been closed for many, many years
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    he wrote it so nice that he posted it twice...
  • giveitayank
    14 years ago
    Boob Guy.... You could take a the best of each of these "closed" clubs and roll them into one strip club by opening one of your own.
  • Book Guy
    14 years ago
    Well, for me, it's not JUST about missing a certain specific club; it's ALSO about, missing a LEVEL OF SEXUAL SERVICE. I just don't feel like I can reliably get my willie greased for any price at all, in most medium or small-sized American cities, at a strip-club, a brothel, or along a street prostitution-stroll. Partly that's the onset of internet prostitution, I guess, which has created a new venue. But partly it's a rise in puritanism, I think. Used to be that a gal at a strip club was a "hussy" but also someone who was fung to hang out with (if you didn't mind being seen with her). The double-standard: "decent" men had to officially engage with "decent" women, but meanwhile those men also LOVED "indecent" women. I think it had advantages -- things were more safe, more regulated, a bit less sketchy. Now'days, there's really no reliable way to determine the safe borderline: how do you know whether she's a nice trick-turner, or a skeeved-out drug-addicted 'ho with a beater-upper pimp-daddy lurking in the corner? Used to be, you could TELL what was a "safe" dive as opposed to a "dangerous" dive. Or, at least, so I imagine that things were. In 1995 or so, you could walk in to Fantasia, pass a metal detector, spend $100 or $200 (Canadian!), and grope some hot titties. Then, another $200, for full-service upstairs in a private cubicle. And it was victim-less, really. The women didn't HAVE to turn tricks, they could continue to dance and make a great living. It wasn't truly a human-trafficking situation (though, of course, there's always the old argument, that no woman WANTS to work as a prostitute ... true true ...). Now, I don't think I have any options for full service in my home town, other than Asian massage parlors (which ARE, genuinely, human trafficking situations, by the way) or, if I get lucky, a few "handy" girls at one or another strip club. I'm just not getting laid any more. WTF gives with this? And in a small (or "small-minded"?) city -- say, Shreveport, or Jackson, or Mobile, or Lubbock, or (I don't really know, I'm just throwing things out there) Charlotte, or Sacramento, or Walla-Walla, or Des Moines -- there USED to be a reliable market for certain high-class hookers. Every city had its brothel, a house down by the railroad tracks. Might not even have served alcohol; might have been a juke-joint. But usually it was a clean OK decent "acceptable" place. Now, in those cities, there's literally NO available prostitution (at least not in the ones that I'm familiar with) and the FEW chances for something sex-trade-related are just TOTALLY skeevy. By skeevy, I mean ... I dunno, gross, disgusting, usually drug-addicted and physically dangerous. People with no teeth who swing broken bottles at you. People who give you empatigo or chiggers or tuberculosis. People who can't speak English well enough to explain their pricing structure of services, even though English is their native, and only, language. You know what I mean. Where have all the nice hookers gone? Where have all the full-service strip-clubs gone? Am I missing something here? America's balls have been castrated! (About the double-post: I thought only the corrected version would appear but, it seems, both the incorrect first one and the corrected second one both ended up on the thread. Sorry.)
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    From what I continue to hear, I don't think that the Niagara Falls area in ON or Tampa, FL are suffering yet from a lack of quality strip clubs. Let's not get out the crying towels just yet... "In 1995 or so, you could walk in to Fantasia, pass a metal detector, spend $100 or $200 (Canadian!), and grope some hot titties. Then, another $200, for full-service upstairs in a private cubicle." That level of service is still alive & well in Quebec! "I don't think I have any options for full service in my home town, other than Asian massage parlors (which ARE, genuinely, human trafficking situations, by the way)" I disagree that *all* of them are fulled with human-trafficked women. Human trafficking is a problem that many won't acknowledge at all in the USA, but it gets overstated on occasion IMHO. "Where have all the full-service strip-clubs gone?" I think they might be, generally, exactly where they've always been...just not appreently close enuff to you BG...sorry...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion