tuscl

Stripper tried to run game on me and failed

potheadpl
Florida
There's a stripper who I've been friendly with for a while now. She's 29, works a real job 5 days a week, and strips on the weekends. I've spent money on her, of course, but not every time I visit. I recently suffered a loss in the family, and she was very supportive during that time.

I'd asked her out a couple of times, but she said she's recently divorced and didn't want to date. I kept pursuing her and finally she agreed to. One planned date didn't happen because she didn't return a text. We rescheduled for tomorrow.

I got a text informing me that her girlfriend was coming. When I questioned her, she said her GF is always with her on weekends and "couldn't be excluded". Then the stripper asked me to "help her out with some shoes" because she was broke.

FCK THAT! I'm not stupid. When I said I'd rather reschedule for another time when she'd be alone, and refused to loan her money for the shoes, she got pissed. Said "I was going to pay you back at the end of the shift.". LOL! Had I spotted her the money for the shoes, she would have disappeared at the end of the night, or said she didn't make enough money to pay me back.

BTW, I've known this chick for 6 months. Same shoes. Two jobs. But in all this time she can't find $50-$80 for shoes. LOL LOL LOL

13 comments

• rickdugan
    14 years ago
    pot, I hear what you are saying but I never take this stuff personally. IMHO the lioness will always be true to her nature and all one can do is watch out for her jaws ;)
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Had a similar experience with a girl in Detroit area several years back. She talked a big game for OTC, promised to make dates and always had excuses. I am a forgiving person, but I think the 3 strikes rule is good for these situations. My last text message to her was "Game Over".
  • troop
    14 years ago
    harrydave says:
    [ignore]Posted: 06/25/10
    My last text message to her was "Game Over".

EXCELLENT! that's the way to do it!
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    My coworker just evicted a stripper out of one of the rental properties he owns. This girl was late on the rent, but the worst part of all was her black drug-dealing boyfriend that kept hanging around the apartment. He has eleven children with eleven different women. He got the stripper tenant knocked up (baby number twelve) and soon after went to prison in a neighboring state.

Moral of the story: These bitches are brain dead. Don't overthink things.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    sin, too bad he couldn't work out a rent for play arrangement ;)
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Sin - you are correct, they seem to always pick losers. What is so outrageous is them calling paying customers PL's.

As far as strippers leading you on - if the gal fucks she will meet you somewhere (if not do you itc) no BS about taking her shopping first, buying her shoes, or some excuse. When the BS starts, its probably time to dump them. Case in point: I picked up a stripper at the end of her shift at Allstars after she previously agreed to have me take her home for $200 sex session. On way she said wanted me to take her shopping (a scam), I told her no and she got pissed. Thought she was gonna throw fit in car. Gave me some kinda crap about how all I care about is pussy, ROB crap. After an awkward rest of trip, dropped her at her apartment and left.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    "all I care about is pussy" Duh. That is the name of the game. Baby, I got the money, you got the pussy. Let's make a deal. And let's both hold up our end of the deal.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I would only buy a stripper a pair of shoes if she agreed to put some advertising on them. You know, like NASCAR drivers.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    What kind of advertising, steve
  • how
    14 years ago
    Nicely done, PHPL. Don't fall for her nonsense.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I have some cheerleaders, steve229 that will put something on your shoes
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Vince/Philip,

I'd go a little more high tech:

http://www.uberreview.com/wp-content/upl…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion